Turn on thread page Beta

My science teacher started off as a stern man who made sure no rules were broken in his class. At times he could laugh and joke around but if anyone steps a toe out of line he will be harsh on them and has always acted professional.
    I may first off point out that I really don't want to be a thing with him, his presence in fact scares me, and this is not a joke in any way but he looks rather like a goat. Not hot at All, but rather young, aged 25. And I am also 90% sure he can read minds.
    I have quite a few examples of creepy 'he fancies me' things he does:
    - HE ALWAYS PONDERS NEAR ME WHEN LOOKING AT PEOPLE'S WORK.
    Even walking to the other side of the classroom he walks past my side.
    - HE FREQUENTLY STARES AT ME MORE THAN OTHER STUDENTS IN MY CLASS.
    On one occasion where he was sitting at a table next to me, he was noticeably staring at me. I could tell in the corner of me, and I unintentionally turned round and fave him a stone cold death stare. He began to blush bright red and looked upset and I looked away quickly. He collected his stuff on his desk and ran out of the room for a moment, and after returning he acted extremely weird for the rest of the class.
    One time I was sick, and wasn't at class, my friend filled me in on what happened at school on text saying how the class was about muscles etc. He said "of course I have abs but I'm not going to show you" My friend told me how he was staring at my empty seat the whole time he said this.
    - HE FAVOURS ME OVER OTHER STUDENTS.
    In a practical lesson, my friend (let's call her Abbie) walked over to my side of the class to speak to me, and my teacher had a go at her, sending her back to her seat. I sneakily moved to the other side of the classroom later on when my teacher wasn't looking to talk with "Abbie" and my other friend "Lilly". He saw me. I know he saw me, and he talked to Every One in the class about how our practicals were going. Later on he walked over to us three. There was Lilly right next to him, Abbie next to Lilly, and on the other side of Abbie was me... He walked right next to me, to speak to us three, he could've stayed where he was. He tried being funny, and catching my attention but I just felt creeped out.
    -WHILE TALKING TO OTHER PEOPLE HE STARES AT ME CONSTANTLY RATHER THAN WHO HE'S TALKING TO.
    Explains itself. But this happens every time.
    -EVERY TIME MY HAND IS UP, HE PICKS ME.
    I very rarely put my hand up in any class, especially this class because of my teacher. But at the beginning of the year when everything seemed normal to me, he would always pick me if I put my hand up.

To contradict the fact he fancies me, he doesn't speak to me outside of class, smile, or even acknowledge me. And I'm glad, because his eyes bore into me like ice, but he doesn't acknowledge anyone outside of class. And treats me the same, like a normal professional teacher.
    Some things like this go against the fact he reads minds but that is a completely different matter, I really want to know other people's opinions on this matter please. ♡

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't sound like anything to me. Your evidence consists of him walking past you to get from one side of the room to another (normal), he said he's got abs when you weren't there (not relevant) and him picking you to answer a question (which is what any teacher does when someone who doesn't normally volunteer an answer puts their hand up for once). He's not doing anything to indicate that he fancies you, it seems like you're reading too much into things. Also, he can't read minds.

I really wouldn't worry about it if I were you, concentrate on your studies.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.