Turn on thread page Beta

I think my teacher fancies me... watch

ReputationRep:
    My science teacher started off as a stern man who made sure no rules were broken in his class. At times he could laugh and joke around but if anyone steps a toe out of line he will be harsh on them and has always acted professional.
    I may first off point out that I really don't want to be a thing with him, his presence in fact scares me, and this is not a joke in any way but he looks rather like a goat. Not hot at All, but rather young, aged 25. And I am also 90% sure he can read minds.
    I have quite a few examples of creepy 'he fancies me' things he does:
    - HE ALWAYS PONDERS NEAR ME WHEN LOOKING AT PEOPLE'S WORK.
    Even walking to the other side of the classroom he walks past my side.
    - HE FREQUENTLY STARES AT ME MORE THAN OTHER STUDENTS IN MY CLASS.
    On one occasion where he was sitting at a table next to me, he was noticeably staring at me. I could tell in the corner of me, and I unintentionally turned round and fave him a stone cold death stare. He began to blush bright red and looked upset and I looked away quickly. He collected his stuff on his desk and ran out of the room for a moment, and after returning he acted extremely weird for the rest of the class.
    One time I was sick, and wasn't at class, my friend filled me in on what happened at school on text saying how the class was about muscles etc. He said "of course I have abs but I'm not going to show you" My friend told me how he was staring at my empty seat the whole time he said this.
    - HE FAVOURS ME OVER OTHER STUDENTS.
    In a practical lesson, my friend (let's call her Abbie) walked over to my side of the class to speak to me, and my teacher had a go at her, sending her back to her seat. I sneakily moved to the other side of the classroom later on when my teacher wasn't looking to talk with "Abbie" and my other friend "Lilly". He saw me. I know he saw me, and he talked to Every One in the class about how our practicals were going. Later on he walked over to us three. There was Lilly right next to him, Abbie next to Lilly, and on the other side of Abbie was me... He walked right next to me, to speak to us three, he could've stayed where he was. He tried being funny, and catching my attention but I just felt creeped out.
    -WHILE TALKING TO OTHER PEOPLE HE STARES AT ME CONSTANTLY RATHER THAN WHO HE'S TALKING TO.
    Explains itself. But this happens every time.
    -EVERY TIME MY HAND IS UP, HE PICKS ME.
    I very rarely put my hand up in any class, especially this class because of my teacher. But at the beginning of the year when everything seemed normal to me, he would always pick me if I put my hand up.

To contradict the fact he fancies me, he doesn't speak to me outside of class, smile, or even acknowledge me. And I'm glad, because his eyes bore into me like ice, but he doesn't acknowledge anyone outside of class. And treats me the same, like a normal professional teacher.
    Some things like this go against the fact he reads minds but that is a completely different matter, I really want to know other people's opinions on this matter please. ♡

ReputationRep:
    I just want to add that I'm picturing Lyndon B Johnson as this mysterious and dark teacher.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    First of all, I'm gonna go ahead and say this...

No matter what, even if he finds you attractive... nothing will happen. Not ever, not today, not tomorrow, not in two weeks, not next year. Nothing will happen between the either of you. He'd lose his job and likely get into very serious trouble.

However, if his behaviour is making you severely uncomfortable (right now I think you could be overthinking things a bit to be honest), tell a member of senior staff about it and it will be investigated. Before doing this you really have to be sure because it's a serious allegation.

Take care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufyaan65)
    I just want to add that I'm picturing Lyndon B Johnson as this mysterious and dark teacher.

https://i.imgur.com/ihafy4o.jpg
    Lmao, sorry, that is hilarious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helena-Katie)
    Lmao, sorry, that is hilarious
    It's alright, if my teacher was LBJ I too would drool over him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    First of all, I'm gonna go ahead and say this...

No matter what, even if he finds you attractive... nothing will happen. Not ever, not today, not tomorrow, not in two weeks, not next year. Nothing will happen between the either of you. He'd lose his job and likely get into very serious trouble.

However, if his behaviour is making you severely uncomfortable (right now I think you could be overthinking things a bit to be honest), tell a member of senior staff about it and it will be investigated. Before doing this you really have to be sure because it's a serious allegation.

Take care
    Tysm ♡

ReputationRep:
    'he looks rather like a goat' lmaooo gurll u savage
    all i can think of is that goat guy in narnia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouAreAYute)
    'he looks rather like a goat' lmaooo gurll u savage
    all i can think of is that goat guy in narnia
    lmao 👏👏
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Of course he fancies you like mad.
    But he knows that starting a relationship with you could land him in prison, on the Sex Offender's register and permanently out of his teaching job.

There's a very high chance that his professionalism will kick in and that he will do nothing further than look at you and think about you.

Treat it as a compliment that you are the most attractive girl in the class. Whilst also maintaining sensible precautions in case he's a Barry Bennel type.

ReputationRep:
    Make a move on him. It's the only way to know for sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Make a move on him. It's the only way to know for sure.
    That is an irresponsible suggestion. What if the teacher turns out to be as unprofessional as Darren Fisher?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
    That is an irresponsible suggestion. What if the teacher turns out to be as unprofessional as Darren Fisher?
    You don't say...
    Who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufyaan65)

https://i.imgur.com/ihafy4o.jpg
    Hey, hey, LBJ, how many girls have you creeped today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    You don't say...
    Who?
    Who's Darren Fisher? Google's your friend.

ReputationRep:
    My science teacher started off as a stern man who made sure no rules were broken in his class. At times he could laugh and joke around but if anyone steps a toe out of line he will be harsh on them and has always acted professional.
    I may first off point out that I really don't want to be a thing with him, his presence in fact scares me, and this is not a joke in any way but he looks rather like a goat. Not hot at All, but rather young, aged 25. And I am also 90% sure he can read minds.
    On one occasion where he was sitting at a table next to me, he was noticeably staring at me. I could tell in the corner of me, and I unintentionally turned round and fave him a stone cold death stare. He began to blush bright red and looked upset and I looked away quickly. He collected his stuff on his desk and ran out of the room for a moment, and after returning he acted extremely weird for the rest of the class.
    One time I was sick, and wasn't at class, my friend filled me in on what happened at school on text saying how the class was about muscles etc. He said "of course I have abs but I'm not going to show you" My friend told me how he was staring at my empty seat the whole time he said this.
    In a practical lesson, my friend (let's call her Abbie) walked over to my side of the class to speak to me, and my teacher had a go at her, sending her back to her seat. I sneakily moved to the other side of the classroom later on when my teacher wasn't looking to talk with "Abbie" and my other friend "Lilly". He saw me. I know he saw me, and he talked to Every One in the class about how our practicals were going. Later on he walked over to us three. There was Lilly right next to him, Abbie next to Lilly, and on the other side of Abbie was me... He walked right next to me, to speak to us three, he could've stayed where he was. He tried being funny, and catching my attention but I just felt creeped out.
    -WHILE TALKING TO OTHER PEOPLE HE STARES AT ME CONSTANTLY RATHER THAN WHO HE'S TALKING TO.
    I very rarely put my hand up in any class, especially this class because of my teacher. But at the beginning of the year when everything seemed normal to me, he would always pick me if I put my hand up.

To contradict the fact he fancies me, he doesn't speak to me outside of class, smile, or even acknowledge me. And I'm glad, because his eyes bore into me like ice, but he doesn't acknowledge anyone outside of class. And treats me the same, like a normal professional teacher.
    Some things like this go against the fact he reads minds but that is a completely different matter, I really want to know other people's opinions on this matter please. ♡
    There are so many of these types of threads on TSR. Behave yourself, get your education and keep away from him. In a few years time, come back and read this thread and see what you think then. You will be responding the same way as most people here will respond. It's called growing up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
    Who's Darren Fisher? Google's your friend.
    You source him, you explain him.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...l-sex-13588390

gurl this is weird as **** you need to move schools heck move countries - get AWAY from his ass

ReputationRep:
    I have a similar situation with my science teacher and it’s really weird
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Oooh lucky!!! I go to an all boys school and would love for a MALE teacher to stare at and fancy me!!!! I have some fit sexy ones in mind!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.