Turn on thread page Beta

This guy is confusing me? watch

Okay so started talking to this guy on this dating/chatting app. We really clicked lots of things in common we would talk and talk for hours and hours. He's really busy with last year of uni and I'm busy with college but we found the time to reply etc. We're busy people in a busy world yeah I get that. A few days have passed and he takes about 18 hours to reply to a snap chat when he used to take maybe a few minutes or an hour? What is going on please? Appreciate any help. Thanks.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay so started talking to this guy on this dating/chatting app. We really clicked lots of things in common we would talk and talk for hours and hours. He's really busy with last year of uni and I'm busy with college but we found the time to reply etc. We're busy people in a busy world yeah I get that. A few days have passed and he takes about 18 hours to reply to a snap chat when he used to take maybe a few minutes or an hour? What is going on please? Appreciate any help. Thanks.
    Busy in general. Or doesn't use snapchat often with many people. Or has lost interest. Could be a number of things, so it's hopeless to read into.

But you just have to keep going and if he's permanently like this then ask him why or leave it.

ReputationRep:
    maybe hes just a bit busy sometimes love

ReputationRep:
    he probably thinks your a ****

(Original post by saucyslug)
    he probably thinks your a ****
    A what sorry?

(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
    Busy in general. Or doesn't use snapchat often with many people. Or has lost interest. Could be a number of things, so it's hopeless to read into.

But you just have to keep going and if he's permanently like this then ask him why or leave it.
    Yeah he is busy and doesn't use it that often literally his score does not go up. Thanks for the reply tho!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe ask him if he uses Facebook or Instagram, browse through his friends, contact them and if you really want to, find out what is he doing that takes up so much of his time?
    No, this isn't a creepy idea, as the folks at Catfish do this to find out more about people who hide things.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.