Turn on thread page Beta

For YouAreAYute and jsk800 watch

ReputationRep:
    @YouAreAYute is awesome and I want to publicly acknowledge her kindness and support for me. I am truly sorry to all of the people who had to read all of the rubbish I wrote on here.

@jsk800 is a great guy and if you want a laugh, talk to him. He’s brilliant. The friendship I had with him was a lot of fun and I’m sad to see it go. Sad, but feeling positive about resolving the issue that caused it. I want to apologise for being a pain in the a** and making your life difficult.

No hard feelings to anyone and I would like to leave this whole thing with positive feelings. I’m not sad because friendships ended, I’m happy because they happened. And I’m hoping that this has started one with YouAreAYute.

She has helped me through my pain and it’s made me feel positive and I want to share my positivity with others. I feel that writing this apology and appreciation thread starter is also helping me.

Thanks for putting up with me TSR <3
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Easy white chocolate, wouldn’t want you to melt.

ReputationRep:
    xD I just needed to write that. Feeling great about resolving everything tbh
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.