Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I probably should've started this way earlier... but never mind! Can't change the past.

I'm actually in my second semester of my final year of IB, which is absolutely frightening but I feel like it hasn't truly hit me yet...

Anyways, last year I did really well in studying and doing work. I felt that I ended the first year of IB being able to say that I had actually did the best I could.

But ever since the end-of-year exams last year, I seemed to have burnt out, which is really untimely. I definitely overworked myself and now I have absolutely no motivation in doing anything.

I'm starting this 'grow your grades' blog to hopefully be able to better reflect on my lack of actions I am undertaking, in order to achieve the conditions from my uni offers (which I got all 5 yay!), and also to be able to create a sense of routine and discipline that will help in minimize my insane amount of procrastination.

Until tomorrow, see you!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2018
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.