Turn on thread page Beta

I don’t know what to do with this guy!! watch

This is really long!! You need to know the back story before voicing your opinions. I’ve condensed it as much as possible.

So it all started when I met this guy 3 years ago. We had become friends in the first 3 months. He use to treat me very differently, for example when he was talking to me it was like I was only person present or when he was with his friends he would come over to me and just spend time with and leave his friends.
    Everyone told me he liked me but I was stupid enough not believe it. I would always say he hadn’t explicitly told me so don’t assume.

It all started out as a joke, one of friends sister kept on saying I liked him. But at that time I barely knew and didn’t like him. But he liked me. I started liking him later on. Like proper liking him. We used to have long phone calls and we both knew we liked each other but no one said anything. When I was about to he stopped me and said that the guy is suppose to say it first. Then we had a long convo which lasted 2 hrs about how he doesn’t want to play me and it won’t work out on the future even though we liked each other so he was like that pain would be harder to get over etc.
    After the first year he left school but we kinda kept in touch. We would say happy birthday to each other, happy new year etc.

Fast forward 2 years...
    I pooped up to him and we spoke, he asked me for advice, told me what been happening in his life and then he was like you only talk to me like twice a year. And I said like well it works both ways. Since that time he’s been texting me more often.

Idk what it is. I’m not sure if I like him. I think I still do because whenever I’m depressed I think about him even though we weren’t in a relationship. Whenever something good happens I tell him and he does the same.
    I just want to know if he’s only talking to me because he’s bored m. Or could something happen. Idk, it’s been 3 years and I’m still not over him!

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry for my behaviour you deserve better
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Arrange to see him and go on a few dates to see if there's something worth pursuing.
    If you feel that he's not the same guy who messages you via text or phone calls, then just keep him as a good friend.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.