Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Help me! My summer is been wasted

MY BOARDS GOT OVER 4 DAYS AGO AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO BORED IN MY LIFE,
    ALL I DO OS SLEEP, EAT, WATCH MOVIES AND AGAIN SLEEP. LIKE LITERALLY I HAVE NOTHING TO DO.
    I FEEL THAT IM WASTING MY LIFE, IM WASTING MY SUMMER , IM WASTING MY TIME. IM SICK OF THIS CROWD, THIS CITY, THIS BORING DAYS. I WANNA GO AWAY. AWAY FROM HERE IN THE LAPS OF THE NATURE. IM GETTING FRUSTRATED CAUSE THIS MONOTONOUS LIFE AND EVERY MOMENT MAKES ME SICK.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. HOW TO MAKE MY SUMMER BETTER. PLEASE HELP ME TELLING HOW CAN I MAKE MY THESE DAYS MORE LIVELY SO THAT LATER WHEN I LOOK BACL AT THESE DAYS I WONT REGRET SAYING THAT I WISH I USED MY DAYS MORE WISELY…

#SHOOT UP IDEAS
    #HELP ME
    #IM ALL SAD

ReputationRep:
    Campings always fun (with the right people haha)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _meg1)
    campings always fun (with the right people haha)
    the issue is i aint allowed to go camping with friends cause i just cleared 10th…im seing if there are some camps i can go . Im searching but thank you

ReputationRep:
    Summer?? 😕

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanya503)
    Help me! My summer is been wasted

MY BOARDS GOT OVER 4 DAYS AGO AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO BORED IN MY LIFE,
    ALL I DO OS SLEEP, EAT, WATCH MOVIES AND AGAIN SLEEP. LIKE LITERALLY I HAVE NOTHING TO DO.
    I FEEL THAT IM WASTING MY LIFE, IM WASTING MY SUMMER , IM WASTING MY TIME. IM SICK OF THIS CROWD, THIS CITY, THIS BORING DAYS. I WANNA GO AWAY. AWAY FROM HERE IN THE LAPS OF THE NATURE. IM GETTING FRUSTRATED CAUSE THIS MONOTONOUS LIFE AND EVERY MOMENT MAKES ME SICK.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. HOW TO MAKE MY SUMMER BETTER. PLEASE HELP ME TELLING HOW CAN I MAKE MY THESE DAYS MORE LIVELY SO THAT LATER WHEN I LOOK BACL AT THESE DAYS I WONT REGRET SAYING THAT I WISH I USED MY DAYS MORE WISELY…

#SHOOT UP IDEAS
    #HELP ME
    #IM ALL SAD
    train a sport a few times a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lowtestbeta)
    train a sport a few times a week

yes I could try that thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Summer?? 😕
    Yup my boards got over and now I have my vacation until my college starts.

ReputationRep:
    Guys I did something really crazy yet very exciting…
    I COLOURED MY HAIR!!!!!
    I coloured it red and blonde and trust me I love my new look.
    I am just zoo excited, or I was till yesterday.
    Today I attended my ptm of college#A LEVEL... and they instructed that no hair colour is allowed
    and when i heard that i was devastated.
    Its only been a day since i coloured my hair and I'm already in love with it.
    Sadly I will have to colour it all black to my natural colour by june and my heart pains….

ReputationRep:
    Do a thirty day challenge in which for thirty days straight u plan things you’ve always wanted to do. This’ll help you tick off some of those things on ur bucket list as-well. For example one day you could plan to say yes to everything u get asked to do, one day u could go for a hike or something along those lines xx. I hope this helped xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kehkshan)
    Do a thirty day challenge in which for thirty days straight u plan things you’ve always wanted to do. This’ll help you tick off some of those things on ur bucket list as-well. For example one day you could plan to say yes to everything u get asked to do, one day u could go for a hike or something along those lines xx. I hope this helped xx
    wow i mean its inetersting..ill keep it in mind thanks a lot

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.