Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Was wondering if uni would accept me with only English and Maths with a Level 3 btec and i have a couple of level 2 Btec ones. This is for a social worker or a pharamedic degree sorry if spelling errors. This is super helpful to me quick reply would be appreciated.

    Completely depends on the uni. See how many UCAS points 2 L3 BTECS would get you using the calculator on the UCAS website, then look for any unis that will accept that many points.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2018

University open days

  1. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.