Turn on thread page Beta

I need advice on how to be in a good relationship and how to keep my relationship healthy. Me and my boyfriend have amazing chemistry. We love each other so much and want to go far in life with our relationship. We fight occasionally but have never broke up from a fight. Lately I’ve been so moody and he says I take my frustration out on him and I do. I don’t want to he makes me exceptionally happy and I know that but in the moment my anger blinds me and I hurt him which causes him to verbally hurt me back. I just want to have a healthy relationship and get advice to where I can work on myself and my relationship. We do have a healthy relationship currently but I want to keep it healthy. So if you have advice on how to do that please share thank you so much in advance!!

ReputationRep:
    Find out what is causing your anger and learn how to prevent/divert it in the future.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I need advice on how to be in a good relationship and how to keep my relationship healthy. Me and my boyfriend have amazing chemistry. We love each other so much and want to go far in life with our relationship. We fight occasionally but have never broke up from a fight. Lately I’ve been so moody and he says I take my frustration out on him and I do. I don’t want to he makes me exceptionally happy and I know that but in the moment my anger blinds me and I hurt him which causes him to verbally hurt me back. I just want to have a healthy relationship and get advice to where I can work on myself and my relationship. We do have a healthy relationship currently but I want to keep it healthy. So if you have advice on how to do that please share thank you so much in advance!!
    Firstly, are you the girl and is he the guy? Gender dynamics play a big role. Secondly, how old are you two and are you living together?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.