Relationship advice

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I need advice on how to be in a good relationship and how to keep my relationship healthy. Me and my boyfriend have amazing chemistry. We love each other so much and want to go far in life with our relationship. We fight occasionally but have never broke up from a fight. Lately I’ve been so moody and he says I take my frustration out on him and I do. I don’t want to he makes me exceptionally happy and I know that but in the moment my anger blinds me and I hurt him which causes him to verbally hurt me back. I just want to have a healthy relationship and get advice to where I can work on myself and my relationship. We do have a healthy relationship currently but I want to keep it healthy. So if you have advice on how to do that please share thank you so much in advance!!
Michael Lyons
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Find out what is causing your anger and learn how to prevent/divert it in the future.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I need advice on how to be in a good relationship and how to keep my relationship healthy. Me and my boyfriend have amazing chemistry. We love each other so much and want to go far in life with our relationship. We fight occasionally but have never broke up from a fight. Lately I’ve been so moody and he says I take my frustration out on him and I do. I don’t want to he makes me exceptionally happy and I know that but in the moment my anger blinds me and I hurt him which causes him to verbally hurt me back. I just want to have a healthy relationship and get advice to where I can work on myself and my relationship. We do have a healthy relationship currently but I want to keep it healthy. So if you have advice on how to do that please share thank you so much in advance!!
Firstly, are you the girl and is he the guy? Gender dynamics play a big role. Secondly, how old are you two and are you living together?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (40)
8.03%
Confident (65)
13.05%
Indifferent (72)
14.46%
Unsure (124)
24.9%
Worried (197)
39.56%

Watched Threads