The Student Room Group

Want to go to Arsenal game

Hi,
I want to attend Arsenal vs Milan game on 15th march but when i went onto the Arsenal website, it said that i have to be a member to buy tickets. My question is that can i buy tickets without being a member because i am a Milan fan and don't want to pay for the membership at Arsenal as i won't be attending any other games and don't want to waste money.
You could try going to the Emirates Stadium . You might get one there, but you'll get it at the Arsenal end which is a dangerous side to be on considering you'll be the sole Milan fan there. Try getting it from Milan's site instead
Surely you'd buy them through the Milan website as opposed to the Arsenal one? You'd still need to be a member of the equivalent Milan membership though, at least until they go on general sale.
Reply 3
Original post by abhinair3004
You could try going to the Emirates Stadium . You might get one there, but you'll get it at the Arsenal end which is a dangerous side to be on considering you'll be the sole Milan fan there. Try getting it from Milan's site instead

Milan website doesn't have tickets for Arsenal game at least till now
Reply 4
Original post by PlayWithMarkers
Surely you'd buy them through the Milan website as opposed to the Arsenal one? You'd still need to be a member of the equivalent Milan membership though, at least until they go on general sale.

Milan isn't selling tickets to away Arsenal game at least till now and you don't need membership when buying Milan tickets. Also i think its unfair for people who don't support Arsenal but have to buy membership just to watch the game.
Original post by Idekbro
Milan isn't selling tickets to away Arsenal game at least till now and you don't need membership when buying Milan tickets. Also i think its unfair for people who don't support Arsenal but have to buy membership just to watch the game.

The one's you'll get on the Arsenal website are for the Arsenal fans , then why is it unfair to have a membership. Milan have been given the portion of tickets that are for the away fans and the tickets are to be purchased from them. Look up if any Milan Fan Clubs have them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending