Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who, in your opinion , has been the signing of the season in any of Europe's Top 5 leagues?
    IMO , it has to go to Pascal Gross or Mohammed Salah , slightly edging towards Pascal but for the price both of them have been absolutely ridiculous.
    Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I'm bias as a Liverpool fan but hard to look past Salah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Maybe I'm bias as a Liverpool fan but hard to look past Salah.
    The man's scored 20 goals just with his left foot , 20. He's on fire and he should be the one to win the PFA POTY even though Manchester City lift the title

ReputationRep:
    It has to be Salah.

£35m for 33 goals and 9 assists in 40 appearances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.G.)
    It has to be Salah.

£35m for 33 goals and 9 assists in 40 appearances.
    Uh-huh , agreed. But , when it comes to value for money Pascal Gross isn't far behind either . 5 goals and 8 assists for 3 mil. Not as shiny as Salah but definitely the best signing below the Top 6.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abhinair3004)
    The man's scored 20 goals just with his left foot , 20. He's on fire and he should be the one to win the PFA POTY even though Manchester City lift the title
    32 goals in 38 games so far this season
    24 league goals so far this season

His 32 goals have come in 26 different games so it's not even that he's getting a glut of goals just against weak opposition - he's contributing most games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abhinair3004)
    Uh-huh , agreed. But , when it comes to value for money Pascal Gross isn't far behind either . 5 goals and 8 assists for 3 mil. Not as shiny as Salah but definitely the best signing below the Top 6.
    Pascal Groß has also been very good.

I think Ederson deserves some credit as well. He is the most expensive goalkeeper but even so his play has helped Man City a lot in their play. I’ve never seen a goalkeeper have such a huge impact on the way a team plays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    32 goals in 38 games so far this season
    24 league goals so far this season

His 32 goals have come in 26 different games so it's not even that he's getting a glut of goals just against weak opposition - he's contributing most games.
    Much unlike a team that depends on just one player to get them out of a jam. *ahem-ahem* Spurs *ahem-ahem*
    Salah has been dynamic in play , he's scored all sorts of goals , created chances , dominated defenses and absolutely laid out players to rest. Definitely on the top as of now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.G.)
    Pascal Groß has also been very good.

I think Ederson deserves some credit as well. He is the most expensive goalkeeper but even so his play has helped Man City a lot in their play. I’ve never seen a goalkeeper have such a huge impact on the way a team plays.
    Ederson has firmed up City's leaky defense and I feel like the arrival of Aymeric Laporte is just going to add to that strength. City next season is going to be an even more scarier beast.
    Even though his performances have been lackluster of late , Nick Pope's early season performances gave a tough run to Ederson.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Bakayoko

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Bakayoko
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Bakayoko

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Bakayoko
    Lol

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.