Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, what's the best accommodation to choose from for standard and en-suite? Preferably not over £130. I want to compare the prices and the looks to see whether I should just get a standard since I'll be living in it for a year only, but the last time I visited a standard one the kitchen was VERY small.


    And also, as a first year student, would you recommend Oadby Student Village or city living?
    • TSR Community Team

    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.