Turn on thread page Beta

Travelling and work watch

    • Thread Starter

    I am thinking about travelling around the UK during my gap year as I have friends and family from towns and cities all over the country- but I'd quite like to still be earning, so I can financially support my travels.
    Does anyone know of a program/app/job opportunity that would allow me to find temporary work (such as bar tending/waitressing)in different places around the UK?
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.