Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't find a thread for it. I'm doing Russia 1894-1941, Britain 1930-1997 and Rebellion and Disorder under the Tudors.
    I'm also screwed for the coursework but that's another story
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by GoodGirlFaith)
    I can't find a thread for it. I'm doing Russia 1894-1941, Britain 1930-1997 and Rebellion and Disorder under the Tudors.
    Are you year 12 or 13?
    Have you bought any revision books yet?

You just need to do enough reading, comprehension and then application.
    Its the skill at application that helps you deal with the exams, but the reading and note making give you the ammunition to score.

ReputationRep:
    we're doing the exact same units! how did u find the first tudor paper??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eniola23)
    we're doing the exact same units! how did u find the first tudor paper??
    This is going to sound a bit weird but I recognise your name and I think we go to the same school I thought the tudors went quite well, there was a good choice of questions.

ReputationRep:
    hey is this christina?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eniola23)
    hey is this christina?
    Yes 😂

ReputationRep:
    Hi what were the Russia questions on?

ReputationRep:
    I do this course, has anyone got an example piece of coursework i can read to help get some guidance or any tips in general

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANNA556)
    Hi what were the Russia questions on?
    I did question 2 which was a 10 marker on whether stolypin or witte had a bigger impact on the economy and the 20 marker was about whether stalin's role as general secretary was the most important reason for him becoming leader. I don't know the exact questions for question 1 but it was something to do with the nep and the provisional government.

ReputationRep:
    I'm staring it next year for as & I'm doing Britain, 1930-1997 and The French Revolution and rule of Napoleon, 1774-1815.

how do you find it? what are the as exams like?

ReputationRep:
    I did question 2 which was a 10 marker on whether stolypin or witte had a bigger impact on the economy and the 20 marker was about whether stalin's role as general secretary was the most important reason for him becoming leader. I don't know the exact questions for question 1 but it was something to do with the nep and the provisional government.
    Ok thanks
    I'm in first year doing this course and my teacher has proven to be pretty rubbish. I have my mocks soon and she's never really gone through how to answer exam questions.
    What structure do you use for the 10 and 20 markers?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'm doing the same period in Russia, also doing USA Civil Rights and late Tudors.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.