Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

Has anyone else been offered an interview/ Selection day on 14th March at 08:15am at the Uxbridge Campus for Nursing?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Hannahb1996)
    Hello everyone!

Has anyone else been offered an interview/ Selection day on 14th March at 08:15am at the Uxbridge Campus for Nursing?
    Hi @Hannahb1996

Great news that you're coming for a selection day with us next week. Are you coming far?

If you have any questions about studying at Bucks please just ask!

Laura

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bucks New University)
    Hi @Hannahb1996

Great news that you're coming for a selection day with us next week. Are you coming far?

If you have any questions about studying at Bucks please just ask!

Laura

Hi Laura! Its around 40minutes drive for me Could I ask, I received the email that states about what to bring/what’s expected on the day- about the reference, I have already had my employer submit their reference on my ucas application. Do I still have to bring a copy? And dress code- is there one? Thanks, Hannah
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Hannahb1996)
    Hi Laura! Its around 40minutes drive for me Could I ask, I received the email that states about what to bring/what’s expected on the day- about the reference, I have already had my employer submit their reference on my ucas application. Do I still have to bring a copy? And dress code- is there one? Thanks, Hannah
    Hi Hannahb1996

You'll need to provide two references when you apply for nursing - if you've provided one from your employer already then this is fine, but we would need to see a second reference from either someone else that has managed you, or perhaps someone like a tutor that has taught you academically. If you are stuck with this then please give our nursing admissions team a call and they can have a look at your application and suggest the most appropriate person for you to ask for your second reference.

In terms of dress code - there isn't one as such. You should have a think about the impression you are making, but at the same time you should make sure it's something you're comfortable in too!

There's also some general information about preparing for interviews on our website which you may find useful.

I hope this helps - just shout if there's anything else you need to know!

Laura

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 6, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.