Turn on thread page Beta

Cats vs Dogs watch

• View Poll Results: Cats vs Dogs
    Cats
    41.71%
    Dogs
    58.29%

ReputationRep:
    Dogs. Both are cute but dogs are more loyal. Cats are more annoying. Its just demand, demand, demand with them.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Dogs is the correct answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    Do you prefer cats or dogs and why?

I prefer cats because you don't have to walk them, they don't bark and they have quirky personalities
    Haha.Some one's got a lazy bum.xD

ReputationRep:
    why one or the other? why not both? :> the more, the merrier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmie1001)
    Dogs, I cannot stand cats. Dogs have way more personality, cats are boring and **** in the house and climb all over kitchen tops, disgusting.
    If you allow your cat to jump on the kitchen tops then it will. It's easily stopped.

ReputationRep:
    Ridiculous debate really (no offense) no two cats are the same, and no two dogs are the same. I adore my cats but I guarantee if I had dogs, I'd love them just the same- like a member of the family.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Dogs. They are loyal pets, although they need a walk and barking whenever the postman comes, but that is worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Cats are less likely to kill you so them

ReputationRep:
    Rabbit

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jheinexx)
    Cats are less likely to kill you so them
    I'd say there is probably equal chances, as both can get very agressive and offensive if they are annoyed.
    However, I was attacked by a labrador when I was young, and looking back, it is still unclear why it attacked me - as it attacked no one else, as a matter of fact, it was very friendly to everybody else there but me.
    But then my sister was attacked by the neighbours cat for no apparent reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDOZ)
    I'd say there is probably equal chances, as both can get very agressive and offensive if they are annoyed.
    However, I was attacked by a labrador when I was young, and looking back, it is still unclear why it attacked me - as it attacked no one else, as a matter of fact, it was very friendly to everybody else there but me.
    But then my sister was attacked by the neighbours cat for no apparent reason
    Dogs can kill you in a matter of minutes and they’re just usually more aggressive. It’s probably a fact. I mean, you’d rather get attacked by the cat than the labrador, i’m sure?

ReputationRep:
    Doggo.
    If someone breaks into my house, what's a cat going to do? Purr and demand food like the little s*** it is.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Love both, but would have to pick cats cos I'm bias.
    Also in terms of caring for one cats would suit me better cos dogs are that bit more demanding.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Emmie1001)
    Dogs, I cannot stand cats. Dogs have way more personality, cats are boring and **** in the house and climb all over kitchen tops, disgusting.
    Not going to say you chose wrong- dogs are awesome- but I gotta stand up for cats here. Cats most definitely do have personalities and will not go on counters if you teach them not to just like dogs won't jump on the sofa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jheinexx)
    Dogs can kill you in a matter of minutes and they’re just usually more aggressive. It’s probably a fact. I mean, you’d rather get attacked by the cat than the labrador, i’m sure?
    I’d rather not get attacked by either of them
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    A nice number of votes on this poll :yy:

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Cats, they're just so damn sweet! Not to mention my one [before he decided to retire] was a fairly good mouser... except when he brought them in, let them go and forgot about them though -.-
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'd actually have been disappointed if Cats were winning. :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Cats. They're independent, intelligent, playful and caring. Plus they clean themselves, don't need to be taken outside to use the toilet, don't need to be taken for walks, and will keep your feet warm on cold nights

There seems to be lots of kitty support on this post but cats are usually so, so underrated compared to dogs. Always makes me laugh when dog-lovers claim that "all cats hate them" and the like because one cat scratched them one time :rolleyes:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    A nice number of votes on this poll :yy:

I like this picture! a little kitty is embraced by a puppy. That shows that cats and dogs are not so different and are able to live together in the same house indeed.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.