Cats
    41.71%
    Dogs
    58.29%

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    I like this picture! a little kitty is embraced by a puppy. That shows that cats and dogs are not so different and are able to live together in the same house indeed.
    Ye, my sister had a cat first and then got a puppy and the cat walked into the house one day (like he owns it) and just saw the puppy sleeping on the floor and was like "wtf is that" :lol:

Then after a few weeks and months they were just playing and sleeping together all the time
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    Ye, my sister had a cat first and then got a puppy and the cat walked into the house one day (like he owns it) and just saw the puppy sleeping on the floor and was like "wtf is that" :lol:

Then after a few weeks and months they were just playing and sleeping together all the time
    I guess if cats and dogs are growing up in young ages, so as a kitty and a puppy, they may become good friends and playmates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    Dogs are cool too, but they're so happy and loyal all the time it's boring. I like it when cats have attitude and do what they want.
    My dog’s only happy when she gets what she wants 😭, but i like dogs more. She’s so clever and she doesnt scratch so much 🌚
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Kayvb)
    My dog’s only happy when she gets what she wants 😭, but i like dogs more. She’s so clever and she doesnt scratch so much 🌚
    Your dog is a cat.

ReputationRep:
    Dogs, any other opinion is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    DOGS!! They are full of character and cheer you up so much. (I still love cats though)

ReputationRep:
    I like both but I really like the stoic attitude of cats so imma have to go with cats
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Nearly 1000 votes :shock:

Cmon cat lovers we need your votes!

ReputationRep:
    The only cat which I'd adore to have is the one is starfab's profile picture OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

But dogs ftw because you can pretend like you're talking to them and they won't walk away, whereas cats smh..
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Cats :yy::yy::yy::yy::yy::yy:

(Original post by Bulletzone)
    The only cat which I'd adore to have is the one is starfab's profile picture OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

But dogs ftw because you can pretend like you're talking to them and they won't walk away, whereas cats smh..
    Best cat ever, found a similar cat in the cat shelter but alas by the time I am able to get a cat, the he'll be gone.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.