Turn on thread page Beta

Why do boys talk to more than one girl at once? watch

ReputationRep:
    I’ve always wondered why boys feel the need to talk in a romantic manner with more than one girl at once. Why is this the case? I was recently getting on very well with a boy, and two weeks later he started dating someone.

ReputationRep:
    If one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebony55)
    I’ve always wondered why boys feel the need to talk in a romantic manner with more than one girl at once. Why is this the case? I was recently getting on very well with a boy, and two weeks later he started dating someone.
    Your average schoolgirl is talking to at least 20 boys at once, move on.

ReputationRep:
    Either he's a player or he lost interest in you.

ReputationRep:
    They want to “experiement” smh. Become a scientist or researcher if you want to experiment so badly

ReputationRep:
    Welll going with your assumption that a guy has romantic convos with more than one girl, the male to female ratio for 15-24 yr olds in the uk is 1.04 so in most cases if you put 2 and two together the majority of girls (not all) girls must also be talking to more than one guy romantically.

ReputationRep:
    Side hoes init
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    People are allowed to talk to who they like. If you're both into each other and you're dating then fair enough, he shouldn't be talking to anyone else in that kind of way, but by the sounds of it you were just chatting as friends if you'd not even started dating - flirting with someone doesn't mean they're committed to you.

(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    People are allowed to talk to who they like. If you're both into each other and you're dating then fair enough, he shouldn't be talking to anyone else in that kind of way, but by the sounds of it you were just chatting as friends if you'd not even started dating - flirting with someone doesn't mean they're committed to you.
    This.

Wow people can be possessive. You're not exclusive until you're boyfriend/girlfriend.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.