Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone with any experience with a really BAD student home watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    anyone living in a completely unsafe student home? I'm talking really mouldy/absoloutley filthy/quite literally very unsafe?? got any bad experiences with landlords or unfit homes? For my research !
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by njoo)
    anyone living in a completely unsafe student home? I'm talking really mouldy/absoloutley filthy/quite literally very unsafe?? got any bad experiences with landlords or unfit homes? For my research !
    It would help for you to make a survey.

ReputationRep:
    I think that’s every student tbh haha. But everyone’s experiences are subjective and you’ll never know how bad people are really portraying it. My last one wasn’t bad it was just in a poor area with bad people and rubbish housemates. I eventually moved out for my mental health because I was miserable there.
    My previous house was just unsafe, above a shop which attracted a lot of drug addicts and people to chuck rubbish at our door, set set in our garden alight once and people even urinated and did worse stuff on our door step. Plus the landlord never fixed the house before we moved in so we had a dodgy front door, oven that didn’t work, collapsing sofas, holes in the wall, strained floor and curtains, furniture that broke at the hinges and music blaring from our Student neighbours
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.