Turn on thread page Beta

I don't want to go to university, but I have a silly question well worry.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RetroBeatles1970)
    I'm going to start looking into apprentiships as well as getting help into improving my self confidence.
    Go for it.Talk to a careers advisor too to discuss what apprenticeship options you have because you need to be careful there are some companies out there just looking for cheap labour but there are some really good apprenticeships too where there is opportunity for promotion and ones that let you gain qualifications as you work so my advice would be to discuss this with a careers advisor and do some thorough research.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown-99)
    Go for it.Talk to a careers advisor too to discuss what apprenticeship options you have because you need to be careful there are some companies out there just looking for cheap labour but there are some really good apprenticeships too where there is opportunity for promotion and ones that let you gain qualifications as you work so my advice would be to discuss this with a careers advisor and do some thorough research.
    Thank You. I've spoken to the head of my sixth form and I'm going to talk to him about it tomorrow.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.