Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yo! Any tips for winning solo fortnite match? PC players

ReputationRep:
    Tip 1: Memorize a location or two or even three on the map. Have at least 3-4 chest spawn locations that you can quickly and efficiently get to.
    Tip 2: If you are getting shot at, you should immediately build. They got the jump on you so reset the playing ground and build for cover
    Tip 3: Don't move in a straight line, people can be Anywhere and watching you with Any gun(including a sniper)
    Tip 4: Get on high ground, it's crazy important especially in the late game
    Tip 5: You don't need to kill everyone, so if someone is moving sporadically and doesn't know you are watching them, wait a little and get a better shot before committing to shooting them.
    Tip 6: When you get to late game, build a base inside the circle and maintain high ground. If the circle moves, then you need to build another base. It doesn't have to be a big base, just make sure you have cover.

ReputationRep:
    if i see another victory royale on my snap stories im gonna scream
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by YouAreAYute)
    if i see another victory royale on my snap stories im gonna scream
    Lol do you get that aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Lol do you get that aswell?
    yess all the time, its them boys that never post as well

ReputationRep:
    Get good at building, honestly you can win 80% of the battles if you can quickly build a 1x1x2 tower. Also get used to playing on high sensitivity, you can aim faster and place barricades faster, play on high sensitivity for a month thats the minimum time to get used to a new sensitivity in any game remember that. And stop going to titty towers that place is aids, go to anarchy acres or dusty legit i dont see many people there nowaday, there is also a place where there are a lot of containers up and down that place has a lot of loots. Lastly to win 1v1 or 1v2 you need to be always shielded dont engage until you have +150 health or i would say more and remember headshots to more damage i think it takes 4 or 5 headshots from a scar to kill someone always aim chest and work your way up.
    Just keep playing and it will come to you.
    (Original post by T0mas)
    Yo! Any tips for winning solo fortnite match? PC players

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by assassinbunny123)
    Get good at building, honestly you can win 80% of the battles if you can quickly build a 1x1x2 tower. Also get used to playing on high sensitivity, you can aim faster and place barricades faster, play on high sensitivity for a month thats the minimum time to get used to a new sensitivity in any game remember that. And stop going to titty towers that place is aids, go to anarchy acres or dusty legit i dont see many people there nowaday, there is also a place where there are a lot of containers up and down that place has a lot of loots. Lastly to win 1v1 or 1v2 you need to be always shielded dont engage until you have +150 health or i would say more and remember headshots to more damage i think it takes 4 or 5 headshots from a scar to kill someone always aim chest and work your way up.
    Just keep playing and it will come to you.
    I always go dusty I usually get 2-3 kills there if i'm first
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by YouAreAYute)
    yess all the time, its them boys that never post as well
    Trusttt, everytime right, Im skipping past stories and when I see them ones, I dont even bother. Them nerdy guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Trusttt, everytime right, Im skipping past stories and when I see them ones, I dont even bother. Them nerdy guys
    i dont even know what it means lmao can someone explain??? is it when you win a match??

ReputationRep:
    My brother who is 17 plays Fortnite and his mates take the piss out of him coz he keeps dying loads. Its so funny

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 6, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.