This discussion is closed.
student9988
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I was wondering has anyone heard back or gotten an offer yet from UWS for Adult nursing that done the interview last week on Tuesday?
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by student9988)
I was wondering has anyone heard back or gotten an offer yet from UWS for Adult nursing that done the interview last week on Tuesday?
Check out this forum.
sjne10
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I had my interview 27th Feb and I still haven't heard back I was advised we would hear within the week. Have you had any info yet?
student9988
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by sjne10)
I had my interview 27th Feb and I still haven't heard back I was advised we would hear within the week. Have you had any info yet?
I haven't heard a thing yet either! We should know by 31st March they said.
Lbolton
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey there, I have just received an email to advise that I have a group interview on Saturday. Could you please advise what it’s like and the kind of questions they ask? I’m really nervous haha. Hope you passed the interview!
sjne10
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yep I’m now half way through my 1st year! You talk about components of nursing i.e. empathy, compassion, person centred care etc then you all get a picture card and take turns to discuss the picture in relation to nursing. It’s quite relaxed just make sure to speak up! Fingers crossed for you 😊
Nicki0412
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for your valuable advice. Can you please tell what sort of picture cards were they? I am too nervous about my interview coming in december.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (313)
55.99%
I don't have everything I need (246)
44.01%

Watched Threads