Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I was browsing your website on student accommodation as I'm joining in september 2018, to find out information whether my partner can live with me, and in what halls? Is it only the private sector? And what are the rules on pets?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Deadly_k1tten)
    Hi,

I was browsing your website on student accommodation as I'm joining in september 2018, to find out information whether my partner can live with me, and in what halls? Is it only the private sector? And what are the rules on pets?

Hi

All of our University Halls of Residence are single rooms. However, Aberystwyth University offer a limited amount of university accommodation for families/couples (including children) provided at least one of the occupants is a registered student at Aberystwyth University.

Application forms for this type of accommodation can be obtained from the Accommodation Office ([email protected]). Please note that if we do not have availability at the time of your booking enquiry then you can still complete an application form and ask to be on our waiting list. Should a property then become available applications will be prioritised in date and time order that they are received.

Alternatively, Aberystwyth has private sector student housing available. The Accommodation Office offers a private sector advisory service, which includes advice on tenancy agreements and also provides an online searchable database. Additional information can also be found on our Private Sector Accommodation webpage.

Unfortunately, we do not allow pets in any of our University run accommodation.

What course are you thinking of studying at Aberystwyth in September?

Lleucu :rose:

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional for the mphys astrophysics course
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by kristy21)
    I've got an unconditional for the mphys astrophysics course
    That's fantastic - huge congratulations to you! :yay:
    Why don't you join the Official Aberystwyth University 2018 Applicants Thread on Aberystwyth Univeristy's forum? There you can connect with other Aberystwyth University applicants before you arrive in September http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=5189534

Lleucu :rose:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.