Turn on thread page Beta

Teens, how much money have you got saved up?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I know they'll be people here who've got thousands saved up somehow but I'm content with the tenner I have atm

State how old you are, if you get pocket money, if you have a job and how much you've got saved

ReputationRep:
    They’re all trust fund babies their parents did it for them
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I know im not a teenager anymore, but i work full time and have over £52,000 saved up.

ReputationRep:
    Well thanks to my student loans I won' have any 'savings' for a while... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    The most at any 1 time is around 3 grand. I took a placement at WDW that has very high costs associated with it so my savings will soon be nothing again and I'm 19. I still get 80 pound a month pocket money from my grandparents but that just goes straight to my overdraft

ReputationRep:
    The most at any 1 time is around 3 grand. I took a placement at WDW that has very high costs associated with it so my savings will soon be nothing again

ReputationRep:
    I have approaching 5 grand saved up dotted across a couple of different accounts. Mostly made up of birthday money and everything I saved when I was younger. I took a total of £40 out of my savings account from opening it to switching it to a higher interest account at 16. I’ve also been having the majority of my wages going into my savings account (£100 a month via standing order) which adds up. Pocket money was £1 a week till I turned 18, now it’s nothing. But I don’t have much in the way of expenses at the moment as my parents don’t ask for money as they would prefer for me to put it away for uni.

ReputationRep:
    Already working on 6 digits

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 12, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.