Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why cant I revise? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I cant seem to revise. I can set myself a schedule, turn off and put away all of my distractions but i just cant revise. I sit down and start reading over notes or doing past papers then i stop after a few minutes and just give up and go on my phone so i thought getting draining my phones battery would help but even when its dead i just lie there and do nothing/ procrastinate then say i will revise tomorrow and i end up never getting anything done. I only need to revise a bit for decent grades but i cant even revise "a bit". Please help.

ReputationRep:
    Go to the library, or some other specific study space. If you're in your room, you're not in an environment to study because you're accustomed to doing other things there. If you go to the library, you are more likely to work because of what you associate with the environment of a library.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esralled)
    Go to the library, or some other specific study space. If you're in your room, you're not in an environment to study because you're accustomed to doing other things there. If you go to the library, you are more likely to work because of what you associate with the environment of a library.
    thanks, i guess i'll have to try this.

ReputationRep:
    because you don't have "the fear"

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.