fuxf
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I cant seem to revise. I can set myself a schedule, turn off and put away all of my distractions but i just cant revise. I sit down and start reading over notes or doing past papers then i stop after a few minutes and just give up and go on my phone so i thought getting draining my phones battery would help but even when its dead i just lie there and do nothing/ procrastinate then say i will revise tomorrow and i end up never getting anything done. I only need to revise a bit for decent grades but i cant even revise
samwoolley123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
well i also have this problem, i got a schedule and i can stick to it but then i start to shorten the time that i revise for just so i can play games. the best way i could think to stick to the schedule is to reward yourself after a certain amount of time, this will get you to stick to the revision and you also get a reward of your choice
fuxf
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by samwoolley123)
well i also have this problem, i got a schedule and i can stick to it but then i start to shorten the time that i revise for just so i can play games. the best way i could think to stick to the schedule is to reward yourself after a certain amount of, this will get you to stick to the revision and you also get a reward of your choice
thank you for the help! although even then i would still procrastinate haha
samwoolley123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by fuxf)
thank you for the help! although even then i would still procrastinate haha
Hahahaha, no problem, just try and revise, hope you get your grades
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (4)
4.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (14)
15.22%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (18)
19.57%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (10)
10.87%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (30)
32.61%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
17.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed