Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I cant seem to revise. I can set myself a schedule, turn off and put away all of my distractions but i just cant revise. I sit down and start reading over notes or doing past papers then i stop after a few minutes and just give up and go on my phone so i thought getting draining my phones battery would help but even when its dead i just lie there and do nothing/ procrastinate then say i will revise tomorrow and i end up never getting anything done. I only need to revise a bit for decent grades but i cant even revise

ReputationRep:
    well i also have this problem, i got a schedule and i can stick to it but then i start to shorten the time that i revise for just so i can play games. the best way i could think to stick to the schedule is to reward yourself after a certain amount of time, this will get you to stick to the revision and you also get a reward of your choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samwoolley123)
    well i also have this problem, i got a schedule and i can stick to it but then i start to shorten the time that i revise for just so i can play games. the best way i could think to stick to the schedule is to reward yourself after a certain amount of, this will get you to stick to the revision and you also get a reward of your choice
    thank you for the help! although even then i would still procrastinate haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuxf)
    thank you for the help! although even then i would still procrastinate haha
    Hahahaha, no problem, just try and revise, hope you get your grades

Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.