Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional offer for English with Creative Writing, which is super exciting, but I sometimes get doubts because you never really know what something is like when you've never experienced it. I'm really enjoying advanced higher English this year, but it's still not quite the same as university. So what's it like? Is there anything you didn't expect going in (good or bad)? How did you find exams/essays/etc? Has your experience overall been positive? Did you read a wide and interesting range of books? What were the best bits? And the worst? Just tell me whatever you can haha
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and gets back to you

University open days

1. University of Dundee
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.