Turn on thread page Beta

Title really.

(Its for debate class research, the argument of whether or not large breasts are still “attractive” to guys, not that it matters of course)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

No and why did I read your post as
    t.i.t.s really :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Personally no

I prefer chicken breasts over all breast.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Title really.

(Its for debate class research, the argument of whether or not large breasts are still “attractive” to guys, not that it matters of course)
    Depends are they big like double F plus big or just bigger than an average C? Personally more a fan of a nice looking nipple and good shape, full and not like flapjacks

I'm kinda disappointed considering I have 32G boobs :/ I've always hated them anyway, wish I had smaller boobs for sure now.

(Not OP btw)

ReputationRep:
    Yes but they aren’t the end of the world. Somebody’s face is always the most important

Meh

ReputationRep:
    it's got to match the body. skinny + small tits is good, curvy and big tits is good. but big tits and skinny is not good. curvy and small tits is the worst.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes. I'm not boob person generally but every now and again a good set might turn my head.

Hmm the comments on here are surprising guess everyone's a bum person these days.

ReputationRep:
    This seems like a very odd topic to choose for a debate class. I personally think body physiques shouldn't be considered a trend, people can be attractive regardless of the size of their breasts, it shouldn't be a defining feature of a woman

ReputationRep:
    To be politically correct:
    -Generally yes.
    -Some people don't prefer them but don't mind them
    -Some people have strong fetishes and have no pleasure in looking at them

But generally, everyone loves a huge chunk of meaty, juicy, greasy chicken breast:goofy::chicken:

(Original post by 27FT)
    This seems like a very odd topic to choose for a debate class. I personally think body physiques shouldn't be considered a trend, people can be attractive regardless of the size of their breasts, it shouldn't be a defining feature of a woman
    i absolutely disagree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hmm the comments on here are surprising guess everyone's a bum person these days.
    I dunno about 'these days' but I've appreciated a good arse for as long as I can remember, and I'm 31.

ReputationRep:
    All boobs are nice, as long as they're not saggy and wrinkly.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, though it's shape>size

ReputationRep:
    Not in the slightest, turns me off, b<a<c

(Original post by tomnelson_)
    Not in the slightest, turns me off, b<a<c
    Surely if boobs turn you off, you like guys bums too then

Wishing i had smaller boobs

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.