Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm kinda disappointed considering I have 32G boobs :/ I've always hated them anyway, wish I had smaller boobs for sure now.

(Not OP btw)
    a lot of men would love your size boobs and think they are so lucky to be with you. but what would be a turn off for sure, is that you "hate" your own natural, healthy body. get help sweetie.

ReputationRep:
    They're good

But I'd take a personality over the size of someone's boobs any day

ReputationRep:
    yes I like big breasts

breasts on women have a similar effect to muscles on guys, it can make you stand out a little and look more attractive

ReputationRep:
    I'm kinda disappointed considering I have 32G boobs :/ I've always hated them anyway, wish I had smaller boobs for sure now.

(Not OP btw)
    Let me see them, and I will evaluate whether or not they require reduction.

(Original post by petalsunrise)
    a lot of men would love your size boobs and think they are so lucky to be with you. but what would be a turn off for sure, is that you "hate" your own natural, healthy body. get help sweetie.
    I just hate them because majority of the time, tops I purchase don't fit my chest area, although it fits my arms etc. I don't understand what type of help you're suggesting that I should get sweetie.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    There are two big relationship fibs. One told by women to men and vice versa.

1. Women prefer larger penises (but not so big it hurts). Guys, if you are insecure about your tiny todger, and your girlfriend tells you size doesn't matter, she's lying.

2. Men prefer larger breasts (but not so large they look weird). Girls, if you are insecure about your small boobies, and your boyfriend tells you size doesn't matter, he's lying too.

Next question?

(Original post by Less(e/o)n)
    Let me see them, and I will evaluate whether or not they require reduction.
    Loooooool
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The shape and nipple appearance is infinitely more important than the size.

(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    The shape and nipple appearance is infinitely more important than the size.
    What do you mean?

(Original post by 27FT)
    This seems like a very odd topic to choose for a debate class. I personally think body physiques shouldn't be considered a trend, people can be attractive regardless of the size of their breasts, it shouldn't be a defining feature of a woman
    Did the OP say that breasts were a defining feature? No they asked what guy's preferences are. I don't think anyone here has said they will decide to be with a woman based solely on her breasts.

Way to take an honest debate topic and turn it in to a postmodern feminist argument for societal biases against women.
    Bravo

ReputationRep:
    Loooooool
    I was being deadly serious, but I'm pleased that I at least managed to give you a laugh.

(Not OP btw)
    I'm 32B...... we all want what we don't have
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What do you mean?
    As in, I'd take a pair of C cup breasts that are well shaped, perky and have cute little nipples, over a pair of F cups that are saggy, huge nips and point outwards. Any day. Only pubertal boys place size over everything.

ReputationRep:
    I luv em :tong: but if she's sexy enough small boobs work, normally if she has a back arch/upright chest
    cos I'd rather huge and sagging then small and sagging

(Original post by gjd800)
    Sometimes. I'm not boob person generally but every now and again a good set might turn my head.
    Idk if you mean to but your posts come off hilariously dry wit like

Title really.

(Its for debate class research, the argument of whether or not large breasts are still “attractive” to guys, not that it matters of course)
    I am a boy and like boys butts!!! Tight and small are best, but also puffy ones are good!!

Friend of mine claims that 32C is the optimal size. However I'm pretty sure the girls he refers to are more of a 32D/34C. I'm quite surprised when I hear guys saying they prefer small boobs. Half the time I swear they consider DD average/small.

Can you insecure girls stop making these threads!!! The answer is simple it's all about proportion, a big ass and small breasts want look nice and vice versa. If what you have suits you then it's all good

/thread

Plus everyone has different preferences

ReputationRep:
    Only if we're talking about chicken breasts

Update: how about C cup?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.