Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Less(e/o)n)
    I was being deadly serious, but I'm pleased that I at least managed to give you a laugh.
    Lol I know, it would be an odd thing to do.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Love sucking them titties

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 32B...... we all want what we don't have
    Hmm bigger boobs means bigger nipples, tbh I'm not sure if my nipples look extremely large, it's a weird topic.

ReputationRep:
    i literally just joined a minute ago and this is the first thing I see, what the actual ****

(Original post by RollaceJazz)
    i literally just joined a minute ago and this is the first thing I see, what the actual ****
    Welcome to the dark side

(Original post by RollaceJazz)
    welcome.....moving on

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    Surely if boobs turn you off, you like guys bums too then
    Big breasts turn me off just as the thread is titled, the girls can still turn me on just way less, think margot robbie, ana de armas and emma stone not mia khalifa, lucy pinder etc

ReputationRep:
    Wishing i had smaller boobs
    Don't be silly. A) Men do like big boobs. Can't take a few TSR posts as guidance and B) you need to like yourself, not worry about what men see in you. Confidence is hot anyway

ReputationRep:
    Its okay sis. You can ask this without lying about it being for educational purposes 😂

I'm a 34DD and I absolutely hate it. Wishing I was much smaller

Okay, but what about small ones? Do guys really dislike smaller boobs? Like, I'm a 32A (translation: near non-existent) and find that girls complaining about their "small boobs" aren't even small! I'd really find it hard to believe that a guy would be attracted to a girl who has the upper half of a boy :/

ReputationRep:
    it is a tricky question.
    1. define big breasts
    2. it is a question of taste and tastes change so the answer from any individual may change over time
    3. is this a survey question or is it a personal question? if it is the former then i refer you to my second point, if the latter then you need to realise that other factors are more important ie personality, values etc. it is unlikely that breast size will make or break a relationship

(Original post by Richard0328)
    it is a tricky question.
    1. define big breasts
    2. it is a question of taste and tastes change so the answer from any individual may change over time
    3. is this a survey question or is it a personal question? if it is the former then i refer you to my second point, if the latter then you need to realise that other factors are more important ie personality, values etc. it is unlikely that breast size will make or break a relationship
    1. Moving away from “big”, lets say 34C on an average body
    2. Very true
    3. Its the former

Big tits are a pain in the anus. It is true that people like big tits, hence why one of them is now president.

Seriously tho the size of a womans titties dont really matter much, they all look good. However a small penis really should entitle you to DLA. (it doesnt tho).

ReputationRep:
    Lols ... Jermaine Stewart said ‘I am not a of piece of meat stimulate my brain’. Boys : we don’t give a **** what you think of our tits :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Surely if boobs turn you off, you like guys bums too then
    no more of a margot robbie, ana de armas and emma stone type then the girls in lads mags.

(Original post by Laomedeia)
    Big tits are a pain in the anus. It is true that people like big tits, hence why one of them is now president.

Seriously tho the size of a womans titties dont really matter much, they all look good. However a small penis really should entitle you to DLA. (it doesnt tho).
    DLA??

(Original post by tomnelson_)
    Big breasts turn me off just as the thread is titled, the girls can still turn me on just way less, think margot robbie, ana de armas and emma stone not mia khalifa, lucy pinder etc
    But that's comparing girls with the largest boobs with girls with little to no boobs, you didn't mention a girl whose boobs lay inbetween that, so clearly breasts in general turn you off......

ReputationRep:
    Title really.

(Its for debate class research, the argument of whether or not large breasts are still “attractive” to guys, not that it matters of course)
    As nice as Watermelons are, I'd still prefer Booty.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.