Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I am thinking about transferring over to the animation course in UWE (into second year if thats possible) and was wondering what the course is like.

    Im really into stop motion, so would I be able to have a focus in that side of things as well?
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.