Turn on thread page Beta

Journey to A*A*A (GYG) watch

ReputationRep:
    I've never done this in my life but I thought that it'd be kind of cool to do it.

Anyway, hi I'm Kaliyah I'm sixteen and I'm currently in year 12.

GCSE's: 2 A*'s, 1A, 2B's, 3C's, 2D's, 1E, 1F (yeah they weren't the best grades at all)

A Level Studies: English Literature, Government and Politics & (CTEC) Business Studies

Predicted Grades:
    English Lit C
    Gov & Pol: C
    Business Studies: D*

Grades I want: D*A*A (I need to get D*AA to go to my Uni's of choice)

What do I want to go on and study at uni?: Law

What Unis do I want to study at?: I have a top five, in order it is University Of Birmingham, University of East Anglia, University Of Nottingham, University Of York, University Of Bristol
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (5/3/2018)

So I started my mocks today and in all honesty, i didny revise as hard as i could have done. My biggest worry was my business paper and I had a mini panic attack before the test started but I walked out feeling so confident and pleased with myself. I tried my hardest, answered all questions and wrote down to the last second. I know for a fact that I passed the exam. I just don't know how high my grade will be.

I also did government and politics today and it was a shambles. The school made their own paper for the subject and this meant that many of the things i revised didn't come up. However i am very optimistic as it is only paper 1 and i have another paper next week to do. My biggest worry right now is revising for my english literature paper that is tomorrow.

English is my weakest subject at this point which is highly ironic because i got a grade 9 in english literature at gcse. I will need to revise Othello and a Streetcar Named Desire, hopefully it goes well.

Wish me luck xx

ReputationRep:
    (12/3/18)

So I forgot to update this but I did my English mock last week and although the questions were a total curveball (my school modifed their own papers) . I genuinely loved the exam paper and I was able to complete all the questions set.

However I then did my Government and Politics exam and it was a SHAMBLES. I came 15 minutes late and wasn't allowed extra time so I wasn't able to perform to the best of my ability.

But that's in the past and right now my main focus is my poetry exam that's on Thursday. But I've fallen into the habit of procrasinting
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.