Turn on thread page Beta

Should I go for her or not? watch

So I recently went out on a night with some girls and mates who I know from my Universtiy society. The night is going well and all, then I make out with one of the girls from the society (she's not the most attractive girl but she is nice), then moments later during the night, I made out with her best friend.

As the night comes to the end the first girl (the not so attractive one compared to the second one) ask's me back hers (i would assume for sex). So I was pretty nervous and made up an excuse to not go back to hers.

A few weeks later I get messages from both girls and we are just casually talking and then the unattractive girl starts to send some desperate messages for me to come over to her's. Now I have been given a second chance to take things further what should I do?

Any advice is appreciated

ReputationRep:
    damn man , id say go for it and live your life

ReputationRep:
    I dunno but just go with you heart. Like if u feel for her then give it a second chance.
    Ps can u please help with my relationship problems on my page x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Go for the girl your most attracted to. If that doesn't work out decide if you want something with the other girl, but it's not very nice if its just for sex unless your transparent about this. Either that or knock both of them on the head and go for a plan C. It's a bit complicated with them being friends.

first of all referring to her as the "unattractive but nice girl" is quite offensive, it would be much more respectful if you didnt compare the 2 girls by who you think is 'hotter'. that out of the way, it is completely up to you to whether you decide to go over to hers or not, if shes asking you to come over and you aren't in some sort of agreed monogamous relationship there really isnt anything wrong with doing so. (so long as you have her consent to have sex if thats what happens when you go over there) so if you think you want to, go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I recently went out on a night with some girls and mates who I know from my Universtiy society. The night is going well and all, then I make out with one of the girls from the society (she's not the most attractive girl but she is nice), then moments later during the night, I made out with her best friend.

As the night comes to the end the first girl (the not so attractive one compared to the second one) ask's me back hers (i would assume for sex). So I was pretty nervous and made up an excuse to not go back to hers.

A few weeks later I get messages from both girls and we are just casually talking and then the unattractive girl starts to send some desperate messages for me to come over to her's. Now I have been given a second chance to take things further what should I do?

Sounds like you've got them both hooked. Better land in the catch.

ReputationRep:

She offered it up on a plate for you and you turned it down

she's again offering it on a plate to you and you're having to ask TSR about it?

Seems to me like you like the idea of sex but due to low attraction you don't really want to have sex with this girl.

Spoiler:
    Show

So don't

ReputationRep:
    first of all referring to her as the "unattractive but nice girl" is quite offensive, it would be much more respectful if you didnt compare the 2 girls by who you think is 'hotter'. that out of the way, it is completely up to you to whether you decide to go over to hers or not, if shes asking you to come over and you aren't in some sort of agreed monogamous relationship there really isnt anything wrong with doing so. (so long as you have her consent to have sex if thats what happens when you go over there) so if you think you want to, go for it.
    I think this type of 'weighing up' your options is pretty common in dating, with girls as well as guys. Not very pleasantly worded - who wants to be the less attractive but nice one - but at least transparent about the thought process.

Well you obviously don't like the first girl so why just have sex with her? Girls who are desperate like that can get you into some sticky situations, especially because her best friend also messaged you. Maybe it's not what you think it is. But it is up to you what you decide. Just be smart about what you are going to do.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.