• Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I love that you draw with pen! I've always wanted to try. Your pencil one too thogh is gorgeous :love:

ReputationRep:
    Ballerina. Really cute!

ReputationRep:
    Laura, I am loving it!:love:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hello awesome people! :grouphugs:
    I tried to upload a picture but TSR 's being silly and I can't :cry2:
    I'll try again tomorrow :emojis:
    (it was a rose btw)
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I really love your stuff laurawatt! You're so good at this :shock:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Day 8
    Hello everyone - Tags went a bit weird, so sorry if you end up with about 10 notifications
    I didn't have time to do a drawing yesterday I was pre-occupied with chemistry revision and i was talking to my grandma for most of the afternoon - so i did have time, just not in a chunk where i could sit down and draw for an hour

I did this on ordinary paper out of a paper pad, so it's still drying (it was just going to be a practise piece, but i ended up just doing the whole thing on it :lol:
    The first few trees started off terribly, but i think i saved them?
    So here it is

I must say i'm pretty darn proud of this one :love: especially as i couldn't find my good watercolour palette, so i had to make do with this one

Defiantly not the best!
    I used all of 5 colours for this masterpiece :laugh: the blue, dark blue, black and red (to mix with blue for the purple) and the white for the stars (which didn't really turn up on the photo )

Hope you like it!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Woooooooooow, this is incredible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurawatt)
    Day 8
    Hello everyone
    I didn't have time to do a drawing yesterday I was pre-occupied with chemistry revision and i was talking to my grandma for most of the afternoon - so i did have time, just not in a chunk where i could sit down and draw for an hour

I did this on ordinary paper out of a paper pad, so it's still drying (it was just going to be a practise piece, but i ended up just doing the whole thing on it :lol:
    So here it is

I must say i'm pretty darn proud of this one :love: especially as i couldn't find my good watercolour palette, so i had to make do with this one

Defiantly not the best!
    I used all of 5 colours for this masterpiece :laugh: the blue, dark blue, black and red (to mix with blue for the purple) and the white for the stars (which didn't really turn up on the photo )

Hope you like it!
    That. Is. The. Best. Ever. Ever. Ever. Well done!

ReputationRep:
    I love your paintings and drawings...

ReputationRep:
    Are your GCSEs this year?

ReputationRep:
    Day #1

oml it took so long to upload! and the light are yellow in our house, so excuse the yellow lighting on most of my pics

I'm kinda pleased with how it turned out - considering i haven't drawn in at least 6 months!
    I started timidly drawing with pencil but soon gave up and just went straight for it in a black fine-liner - maybe not the most sensible thing to do, but oh well :lol:

Please tell me if you want to be tagged/don't want to be tagged!
    This is amazing, I love your style. I’d totally get this as a tattoo. You’ve got a real talent, keep up the good work! :adore:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Day 8
    Hello everyone - Tags went a bit weird, so sorry if you end up with about 10 notifications

So here it is

Defiantly not the best!

Hope you like it!
    The sky is amazing. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Day 8

So here it is

Defiantly not the best!

Hope you like it!
    Love it
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Woooooooooow, this is incredible
    thank you!
    (Original post by TheEyeOfBaradDur)
    That. Is. The. Best. Ever. Ever. Ever. Well done!
    :woo:
    (Original post by Baza2002)
    Are your GCSEs this year?
    No, I'm in Year 10 - but this challenge has really made me wish i thought seriously about taking art - i really missed drawing and painting before i started this challenge
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    This is amazing, I love your style. I’d totally get this as a tattoo. You’ve got a real talent, keep up the good work! :adore:
    haha thanks!
    :hugs:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    The sky is amazing. :coma:
    I didn't look like a sky at all until i finished it! just some colours splodged on a page!
    (Original post by Juvilation)
    Love it
    Thank you!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This is the first time I'm viewing this thread, and I must point out that it's so annoying that half a dozen people seem to quote each picture so you have to see the same one over and over again as you scroll down Plz stop.

Nice drawings btw

ReputationRep:
    damn laura! these look absolutely stunning xx
    where did you get your sketchbook from?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by mez_merising)
    damn laura! these look absolutely stunning xx
    where did you get your sketchbook from?
    Thank youuu! :heart:
    sketchbook :confused: it's just a normal notebook i think
    it's the same as this one:
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    This is the first time I'm viewing this thread, and I must point out that it's so annoying that half a dozen people seem to quote each picture so you have to see the same one over and over again as you scroll down Plz stop.
    Nice drawings btw
    I agree :yes: will put something about it in my next update
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGG
    Laura this is acc amazing :gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:
    Ur drawings keep getting better :love: :love: :love:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Teach us o' creative one.:adore::adore:

:drool:
    :drool:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.