Turn on thread page Beta

What is currently stressing you out? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Know Your Enemy)
    I wouldn't say it's stressing me but I feel overloaded with assignments and deadlines. My home environment kinda gets me down at times, too. But like I said originally, it's not really stress...at least, it doesn't feel like.
    What’d you mean it just feels normal?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rest in Pizza)
    Lool, when i did food tech I never dared consume anything I made, it was pure poison. My dad leaves bits of unidentified material on the plates every single time he is done washing them , at this point I just do them all myself but it involves me getting very wet, I may as well shower with the bloody kitchenware mannnn
    :lol: wtf...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    What’d you mean it just feels normal?
    What I mean is it could be stress but I don't actually know whether it is or not. it doesn't feel like stress so I therefore wouldn't say I'm stressed. I feel overloaded when my mind is overactive, but not stressed. Maybe my subconscious is stressed but Idk. Sorry if that was poorly articulated.

ReputationRep:
    Assignments, after assignments, dissertation. I'm 3rd year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Are you at least happy with what you achieved so far?
    yeah I'm pretty content. Its not my achievements that are bothering me, more losing my looks/youth. I know that sounds incredibly shallow but I just believe life is easier for women when younger... well men too I guess. It gets sad when you suddenly become too old and then become invisible to everyone. its destined to happen to us all. no matter how talented or attractive you are or how good at your job you were, once you hit the 'too old' mark people are gunning to replace you with someone younger and more agile. I acknowledge that I've still got a long way to go until then, its just that I've never really thought about it until now. Now I feel like I'm on a time limit

ReputationRep:
    For me it is my thesis. Yet here I am on TSR procrastinating.

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    presentation tomorrow
    exam on friday
    life
    How did the presentation go? And what was it about?

ReputationRep:
    My hair is falling out due to stress which is stressing me out even more. If my brain could chill out for like five minutes that’d be great.

ReputationRep:
    men, mental health, a levels, fear of failing

ReputationRep:
    Deciding which UNI to put as my insurance, and if I should or shouldn't live out for uni.

Also keep thinking about the presentation I had to do

ReputationRep:
    Being king on tsr

ReputationRep:
    The fact that my A level speaking exams are in a month and I feel like I know nothing :bricks:

ReputationRep:
    Uni The fact I hate my degree, have no idea how I'm going to do a research project AND a dissertation on things I have absolutely no interest in, I have 4 deadlines in the next 2 weeks and a presentation.

ReputationRep:
    Men

ReputationRep:
    School, Exams and Parents

ReputationRep:
    Waiting Imperial's decision after my last week interview

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yungaheartz)
    yeah I'm pretty content. Its not my achievements that are bothering me, more losing my looks/youth. I know that sounds incredibly shallow but I just believe life is easier for women when younger... well men too I guess. It gets sad when you suddenly become too old and then become invisible to everyone. its destined to happen to us all. no matter how talented or attractive you are or how good at your job you were, once you hit the 'too old' mark people are gunning to replace you with someone younger and more agile. I acknowledge that I've still got a long way to go until then, its just that I've never really thought about it until now. Now I feel like I'm on a time limit
    Yeah I get what you mean. You are only 30 though. Seek out things that make you feel positive regardless of how old you are! And you’re probably already doing what you can for your long term health so don’t worry too much. Keep your chin up :five:

ReputationRep:
    Having to study A-level philosophy all by myself.

ReputationRep:
    stressed about being stressed about being stressed about being stressed about finance and stress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    For me it's money/careers...as usual :lol:

How about you guys?
    For me its my grades as well as social life and feeling inadequate compared to my friends. I also get stressed out because I have severe anxiety which in turn causes my severe depression to get even worse. So..... Yeh to sum it up a lot
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Only making 10k a day

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.