What is currently stressing you out? Watch

Bevis__
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
The fact that I have to self-teach Further math and Physics.. I'm only half way there and I can't stop procrastinating now.. Meanwhile I still haven't heard anything from imperial since my interview in Feb.... The feeling sucks
rhatout
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Bevis__)
The fact that I have to self-teach Further math and Physics.. I'm only half way there and I can't stop procrastinating now.. Meanwhile I still haven't heard anything from imperial since my interview in Feb.... The feeling sucks
Was it late or early Feb? I was interviewed on the 28th and I performed greatly (my interviewer told me that I got 4/4 on English fluency and motivation + I completely aced one of the problems) and still haven't heard anything

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Bevis__
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by rhatout)
Was it late or early Feb? I was interviewed on the 28th and I performed greatly (my interviewer told me that I got 4/4 on English fluency and motivation + I completely aced one of the problems) and still haven't heard anything

It was on 16th Feb via Skype, kinda in the middle.. I didn't even know we could ask for interview feedback?! Anyway at the end of it my interviewer told me that I would be able to hear back within two weeks, but now it has been three weeks and still nothing at all. I sent an email to them but they didn't reply. Maybe it was because of the recent strikes.

And according to the relevant threads, people who got interviewed on 7th just started to hear back.. So I'm afraid we have to wait for another one or two weeks. Hope we all get an offer!
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Losing a member of disability staff whom I'm very attached to at the end of term :cry2:
Mother's Day
Overdraft woes

in that order :emo:
FloralHybrid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
The fact that my EPQ deadline is in 6 days and I’m 3500 words and an abstract short.

Whoops.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
rhatout
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
It was on 16th Feb via Skype, kinda in the middle.. I didn't even know we could ask for interview feedback?! Anyway at the end of it my interviewer told me that I would be able to hear back within two weeks, but now it has been three weeks and still nothing at all. I sent an email to them but they didn't reply. Maybe it was because of the recent strikes.

And according to the relevant threads, people who got interviewed on 7th just started to hear back.. So I'm afraid we have to wait for another one or two weeks. Hope we all get an offer!
Actually I didn't have to ask for feedback, my interviewer just told me my two grades before we proceeded to the 2 problems. Btw what course are you applying for?

Rauhan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
My chemistry teacher making organic chemistry boring as hell.
Bevis__
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Actually I didn't have to ask for feedback, my interviewer just told me my two grades before we proceeded to the 2 problems. Btw what course are you applying for?

Well ok..My course is computing G400. What's yours?
rhatout
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Well ok..My course is computing G400. What's yours?
G600, Computing (Software Engineering)

Bevis__
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
G600, Computing (Software Engineering)

so we might become classmates this October! Let's wait for good news, the deadline is near tho...
AddQ7
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Being alive.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Trying to sweep like Frank Gambale.
ChangeOurWorld
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I needed this post it's 2am for the 8th conséquentive Night i haven't been able to sleep because I'm so anxious and stressed about:

Not applying to a masters programme in time
Not affording to pay for graduate school
Where I'm going to live this summer and how I'm going to afford it
My dissertation
My exams
That my eyesight is deteriorating and I broke my glasses and can't afford new ones
ChangeOurWorld
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
It was actually quite soothing typing that all out
Persephona
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Many things.. Anxiety is stressing the hell out of me, as if that its even possible 😣

The fact that I started developing feelings about one person is stressing me out and I promissed myself that I wont ever again fall for someone that doesnt wants me 😢
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
MrsMars
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
MH
Weight
A Levels
Uni Application ()
My toxic relationship with my parent
Life?
Nani Tanu
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
My exams.They are terrific. Have to study piles of books.
cloe123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
what i will get on my maths test
izpenguin
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
University, my coursework, my project presentation, my finals and what I'm going to do afterwards.
Kathy89
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ChangeOurWorld)
That my eyesight is deteriorating and I broke my glasses and can't afford new ones
Can help you with that.... www.zennioptical.com

As for the rest.... Take it a bit easier, ask for help if needed. seems like you are putting yourself under too much pressure
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.54%
No (392)
72.46%

Watched Threads