Turn on thread page Beta

What is currently stressing you out? watch

ReputationRep:
    Work - I don't know if I want to continue working in a job I started recently. I like being able to decide my own schedule, working as a freelance agent gives a lot of benefits, even the wage is good, but I don't really like working in the field anymore. It is better than any other job in the field I can get, almost as good as having to run your own practice, but it is still selling for someone else and I hate so much driving... I spent 4 hours driving yesterday and it drives me crazy. I hate to admit it but I am sort of afraid to drive.

Family - My father is getting older and it scares me. He becomes sort of aggressive, angry for no real reason... it is stressful for me being around him, I'm not used to him being aggressive.

I want to study naturopathy, but I'm afraid that I will start disliking it in the process, just like I dislike optometry.

ReputationRep:
    I've started freezing up when meeting new people. Never happened before, but now it's making it really hard to date or make new friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andyboi)
    I've started freezing up when meeting new people. Never happened before, but now it's making it really hard to date or make new friends.
    I can relate to that so much and I’m trying not to date on the internet 😬
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Started out of the blue?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
    I can relate to that so much and I’m trying not to date on the internet 😬
    Don't do it! I can't speak for everyone, but internet dating was one of the worst ideas I ever had, back when I was 14. No sex, detachment, and varying timezones. Killer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kathy89)
    Started out of the blue?
    Yes! I've always been slightly awkward, but nevertheless quite popular and sociable. Very recently, I've started stuttering heavily when confronted with new people, especially peers, and have even been completely unable to get a word out on some occasions. I think I've let some hidden anxieties get the best of me.

ReputationRep:
    Can help you with that.... www.zennioptical.com

As for the rest.... Take it a bit easier, ask for help if needed. seems like you are putting yourself under too much pressure
    Oh my gosh thank you so much! This looks great

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I've always been slightly awkward, but nevertheless quite popular and sociable. Very recently, I've started stuttering heavily when confronted with new people, especially peers, and have even been completely unable to get a word out on some occasions. I think I've let some hidden anxieties get the best of me.
    That's strange. Did something happen to cause that?

ReputationRep:
    That's strange. Did something happen to cause that?
    If I had to pin it on something, I'd say it's due to all the stress I've been feeling from other parts of my life recently combined with getting next to no sleep.

ReputationRep:
    If I had to pin it on something, I'd say it's due to all the stress I've been feeling from other parts of my life recently combined with getting next to no sleep.
    So it is more of a side effect of general anxiety. So working on your anxiety will help you with this.
    Feel free talking with me on PM, just a chat will make you feel better.

Quite a few things, being behind on rent, living with someone annoying etc.

ReputationRep:
    Exams... as usual.

ReputationRep:
    year 12 mocks

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool fc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Arsenal
    Wenger Out
    shawn_o1
    Ugh feel you on that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnny.snow)
    Exams... as usual.
    Ugh agreed

ReputationRep:
    Psoriasis

ReputationRep:
    Ex
    Am
    SSSSSSSS

ReputationRep:
    unlimited tries of job interviews for summer camp and still not getting hired yet.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.