Turn on thread page Beta

What should i wear to sixth form as a hijabi muslim watch

So i am a hijabi Muslim and all my life i wear hoodies and leggings but i find it difficult to wear clothes when its hot because idk what to wear. I am in year 11 and going to sixth form soon. I dont have a dress code at sixth form. If there are any hijabi muslim girls that could reach out and tell me what they wear much would be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    I think you should wear the hijab. That's step one.

ReputationRep:
    Clothes.

Definitely clothes.

Apart from that, I guess it is up to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So i am a hijabi Muslim and all my life i wear hoodies and leggings but i find it difficult to wear clothes when its hot because idk what to wear. I am in year 11 and going to sixth form soon. I dont have a dress code at sixth form. If there are any hijabi muslim girls that could reach out and tell me what they wear much would be appreciated
    I'm going to sixth form next year and I am also a hijabi. I think you should wear what is comfortable for you but also modest. I would wear long shirts/ shirt dresses with jeans tbh. What kind of clothes do you normally wear?

(Original post by Fazzy_77)
    I'm going to sixth form next year and I am also a hijabi. I think you should wear what is comfortable for you but also modest. I would wear long shirts/ shirt dresses with jeans tbh. What kind of clothes do you normally wear?
    i wear hoodies and leggings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i wear hoodies and leggings
    Yap ...
    just do what’s comfortable, I remember beginning of sixth form I was soooo extra .. make up and clothes on point and stuff , as time went on i got tired of it and now I just do me ... No one cares. Now I just do hoodies, sweatpants, leggings and stuff.
    Be u, be comfortable, be happy.
    Also GoD will be happy 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.