The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort University (DMU) Liberty Court accommodation 2018/19 -Find your flatmates

Scroll to see replies

Anyone in the same flat or close by?😊
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 41
Is anyone living in Liberty Park at De Montfort University, block 5, floor 5, flat 2 from September 2018
Anyone staying at Newarke Point Block F?, if so what floor I’m 3rd floor
(edited 6 years ago)
When I booked it there was only one room left hahaha in block f so that’s where I’ll be
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Original post by Lucyylloydd
When I booked it there was only one room left hahaha in block f so that’s where I’ll be

Yeah rooms goes so quickly
Original post by Lord Nutter
Yeah rooms goes so quickly

Was not expecting it at all I wanted a room at glassworks but no hope of that hahahahaha
Was not expecting it at all I wanted a room at glassworks but no hope of that hahahahaha

I got in early and there was like 1 room left for glassworks and as soon as I clicked book somebody had it away :P
Original post by Lord Nutter
I got in early and there was like 1 room left for glassworks and as soon as I clicked book somebody had it away :P

Awww that’s annoying! I went to book it when it opened and it kept crashing for me then I went onto Newarke Point and after 5 minutes I only had one room option left hahah such a stress but it said I managed to get the last room in Newarke Point but my flat isn’t full so? 🤷🏻*♀️
anyone in block D?
Go to filbert village
Original post by maddyfo
I'm Block D floor 4

I’m also block D floor 4! Overlooking the dual-carriageway... I might have to invest in ear plugs lol
Whos staying in FILBERT VILLAGE Block D ???? 2018
De Monfort University

I’m block F too what floor/flat are u?
Reply 56
Looking for someone to take over my ensuite room at Liberty Court, Car parking included. £118 p/w
Oh oh sorry about that
Original post by JayN_0
Anyone in Libery Court ?
I'm in Block A Floor 1 Flat 3

I’m in LC-A1-3 too 🙂
Reply 59
Original post by Belindajayneking
I’m in LC-A1-3 too 🙂

Hey what are you studying ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending