Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am 18 years old and my weight is 47kg and I feeL hungry most of the Times during the day and I feeL sweaty dizzy and my legs shake it feels like my sugar levels decrease and when I am sitting down it feels like my body is falling or I am falling behind and I am a heart patient as well*don't what's wrong with me
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Eat more

ReputationRep:
    I tried to eat more meals

ReputationRep:
    Might be an idea to see your GP about that one, difficult to say what it might be as there are soooo many posibilities.

ReputationRep:
    what possibilities can their be

ReputationRep:
    Hey, not sure if the same thing, but is it like a cold sweat and sudden lack of energy/harder to focus vision???What the NHS website describes as:''lightheadedness or dizzinessfeeling sickblurred visiongenerally feeling weakconfusionfainting''Is kind of what I have, apparently common in girls for some reason ;''HYPOTENSION'' or basically a low blood pressure. My fainting spells come and go/with pain of my period for example, and I generally have a low stamina. If you think this is it,. go to a doctor if its persistent - they could never get mine right because by the time im at the doctors my blood's back to roughly normal again, though they have to measure it manually as for some reason electric pressure meters dont work with me. If you can reply confirming that it's this, I could tell you a bit more. If not, then I hope you can work it out :/
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by princess770)
    I am 18 years old and my weight is 47kg and I feeL hungry most of the Times during the day and I feeL sweaty dizzy and my legs shake it feels like my sugar levels decrease and when I am sitting down it feels like my body is falling or I am falling behind and I am a heart patient as well*don't what's wrong with me
    No use speculating cos there are so so many possibilities and all you need to check for most of them is a blood test. Just go see your GP and get some tests done. Simple.
    Might help to take a list of your symptoms (or print this off) so you don't miss anything out.

ReputationRep:
    You are very underweight. Go to your GP asap.

ReputationRep:
    How tall are you? What is your BP? Have you done a blood test recently? What heart condition do you have? They all might be related.

ReputationRep:
    yes I had blood test recently and my results were fine and I had less iron and vitamin d in my body not anymore and I have mitral regurgitation it's basically that one of my valve leaks and the blood flows in wrong direction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princess770)
    yes I had blood test recently and my results were fine and I had less iron and vitamin d in my body not anymore and I have mitral regurgitation it's basically that one of my valve leaks and the blood flows in wrong direction
    All that can cause the symptoms you mentioned

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it could be

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.