Turn on thread page Beta

The truth about stuck up British ''Women'' watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killian_1992)
    Actually Im not…This is one of the issues I find settling here as mentioned above is becose I speak American English as a second language.
    Oh boo hoo. You’re different.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by del1rious)
    Hahahahahahahahahaha, basically you can’t get a girlfriend so all British women must be heathens cackling over their Celtic cauldrons?
    Wow wow slow down lol. Im personally not into the whole coronation street look personally as you know. But I was just explaining a lot with the stuck upness here.
    Thanks for your comment tho!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateOCR)
    Oh boo hoo. You’re different.
    Woo hoo, your right!.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    TL;DR “british girls don’t like me so there must be something wrong with them.”
    Hey cat thanks for your comment. Yeah, there is a lot wrong with them lol…Not that you would agree, but I can't change people if they can't look at them self first....

chur x

ReputationRep:
    m8 u wot yh u lookin' for a fite r u? i swear on me nan us brit girls are bare peng u no? u yh just cant handle us strong independent women cuz ur an absolute wankmaster, it aint our fault yh dat we prefer real men, not wannabe aliens from some planet called Bruno or wherever ur half from so how bout u get out cuz we no longer in the EU so u aint welcome 'ere no more.

ReputationRep:
    Stop wasting your time critiquing women and find one to help/save/be a friend too. Looks mean nothing to a woman compared to proving yourself as a real life hero.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufyaan65)
    m8 u wot yh u lookin' for a fite r u? i swear on me nan us brit girls are bare peng u no? u yh just cant handle us strong independent women cuz ur an absolute wankmaster, it aint our fault yh dat we prefer real men, not wannabe aliens from some planet called Bruno or wherever ur half from so how bout u get out cuz we no longer in the EU so u aint welcome 'ere no more.
    Sorry I didn't I didn't graduate from the council estate school, I couldn't handle what your wrote never mind ''Independent brit ladies'' but I got the idea...I think…
    But thanks for your comment it was ugh ''peng'' of you ''lad'' .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gamer2000)
    Stop wasting your time critiquing women and find one to help/save/be a friend too. Looks mean nothing to a woman compared to proving yourself as a real life hero.
    Hello thanks for your comment…Couldn't agree with you more and I have happily .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Right...

Well, you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder my friend. There's nothing inherently wrong with being British and just because you've had no success with women doesn't mean to say all women are the same or that all British women share the same personality type. I can tell you right now that they're not and that they don't. Overconfidence is not attractive and you seem to be quite arrogant in your demeanour. Tone it down a bit and you might find you have better results.

Either way, this problem is entirely yours and not every single female person in the UK's.
    Hello and thanks for your comment..

Well theres no doubt what I was describing above dose apply to the common chick here.
    I find that confidence is something that dosent work here, at least here since the U.K is reserved.
    And tbh I should re wright this I do come across as arrogant but again Its a social experiment I'm doing.

Thank you tho!

ReputationRep:
    Hello and thanks for your comment..

Well theres no doubt what I was describing above dose apply to the common chick here.
    I find that confidence is something that dosent work here, at least here since the U.K is reserved.
    And tbh I should re wright this I do come across as arrogant but again Its a social experiment I'm doing.

Thank you tho!
    Is “it’s a social experiment” an excuse for being an arseh0le?

No one asked to be part of your little game and what gives you the right to judge others? Especially when how they react to you is influenced by you, from the air arrogance and feelings of superiority you’re giving off in text I can only imagine how you present in real life.

ReputationRep:
    Is “it’s a social experiment” an excuse for being an arseh0le?

No one asked to be part of your little game and what gives you the right to judge others? Especially when how they react to you is influenced by you, from the air arrogance and feelings of superiority you’re giving off in text I can only imagine how you present in real life.
    Well…Exactly no one did ask, I didn't ask for your opinion or anyone else's, you just gave it ha?….
    Thanks for your comment though.

ReputationRep:
    Social experiment is what you're going to tell yourself when you cry into your pillow tonight.

However you're right those videos are painful to watch and English girls are 🤢🤢 Mostly nice people though tbh. At least in uni 🤔

ReputationRep:
    Well…Exactly no one did ask, I didn't ask for your opinion or anyone else's, you just gave it ha?….
    Thanks for your comment though.
    By posting on a public forum you are inviting others to share their opinions on what you provided. If you don’t want to be questioned or have to own up to being a twit, send it as a letter to your mother.

Still no detail on this “social experiment” that excuses your behaviour, so i’m guessing it’s equally shallow and ignorant as your previous statements?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Social experiment is what you're going to tell yourself when you cry into your pillow tonight.

However you're right those videos are painful to watch and English girls are 🤢🤢 Mostly nice people though tbh. At least in uni 🤔
    I cried already when I saw those videos your not alone with that pain of watching em lol..

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I didn't I didn't graduate from the council estate school, I couldn't handle what your wrote never mind ''Independent brit ladies'' but I got the idea...I think…
    But thanks for your comment it was ugh ''peng'' of you ''lad'' .
    oi u yh u getting bare rude aint ur mum taught u how to respect women yh? u think ur bantz or something with that joke yh well wheres ur oxford degree? exactly it aint my fault and for ur information i actually went to a prop Uni, the Open University and I got a degree in Gender Studies, what do you have big boy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsrisforfags)
    Shut the f8ck up ungrateful fat b!tch
    Did you get banned that fast? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufyaan65)
    oi u yh u getting bare rude aint ur mum taught u how to respect women yh? u think ur bantz or something with that joke yh well wheres ur oxford degree? exactly it aint my fault and for ur information i actually went to a prop Uni, the Open University and I got a degree in Gender Studies, what do you have big boy?
    Sorry you lost me at ''Oi u yh getting bare''. Thanks for your comment!.

ReputationRep:
    By posting on a public forum you are inviting others to share their opinions on what you provided. If you don’t want to be questioned or have to own up to being a twit, send it as a letter to your mother.

Still no detail on this “social experiment” that excuses your behaviour, so i’m guessing it’s equally shallow and ignorant as your previous statements?
    Yeah right its a public forum, that you didn't have to be apart of ha?…I see someones taking up the British past time of moaning…

Here I think you'd enjoy bit of russel peters...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WnnA2tkYmU&t=125s

ReputationRep:
    Yeah right its a public forum, that you didn't have to be apart of ha?…I see someones taking up the British past time of moaning…

Here I think you'd enjoy bit of russel peters...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WnnA2tkYmU&t=125s
    Mate, your entire post was one big moan about british women. You’re more like us than you think!

ReputationRep:
    If you think british women are bad wait till you see college girls in america

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.