Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone at Student Room,
    I am an undergrad maths student at Trinity College (yes, your stereotypical Trinmo...) and in the upcoming Easter vacation I feel like fitting in some trips around Europe -- being from outside Europe (Sydney, Australia, that is) I really would like to explore the culture and history here, but being someone who doesn't know a word of languages other than English, I feel like having some travelling companion would be a better choice -- concerning safety -- than going alone. As someone who has little connection outside Trinity Maths friends (you can't imagine how small Trinmos' social groups are!) who are generally not particularly the traveller type, I am practically forced to come here to seek a travelling companion.
    So I would like to find someone (having more people is also welcome) to tour Europe with, the person / people is (are) preferably:
    -male (as I am also male)
    -studying at Cambridge University
    -have some decent personal hygiene
    -would like to cover his own cost of the trip because common sense
    -has a reliable personality
    So yea these are just common sense really. If you feel like a trip and believe you fit into the common sense preference criteria, hit me up and we will go together.

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiosity, why Cambridge?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellaz157)
    Wondering this too?

ReputationRep:
    I’m purely guessing that it’s because he’s an undergrad at Cambridge?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Fk90709)
    Wondering this too?
    Because he studies Maths there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Zhipu Zhao)
    Hello everyone at Student Room,
    I am an undergrad maths student at Trinity College (yes, your stereotypical Trinmo...) and in the upcoming Easter vacation I feel like fitting in some trips around Europe -- being from outside Europe (Sydney, Australia, that is) I really would like to explore the culture and history here, but being someone who doesn't know a word of languages other than English, I feel like having some travelling companion would be a better choice -- concerning safety -- than going alone. As someone who has little connection outside Trinity Maths friends (you can't imagine how small Trinmos' social groups are!) who are generally not particularly the traveller type, I am practically forced to come here to seek a travelling companion.
    So I would like to find someone (having more people is also welcome) to tour Europe with, the person / people is (are) preferably:
    -male (as I am also male)
    -studying at Cambridge University
    -have some decent personal hygiene
    -would like to cover his own cost of the trip because common sense
    -has a reliable personality
    So yea these are just common sense really. If you feel like a trip and believe you fit into the common sense preference criteria, hit me up and we will go together.
    Isn't there a notice board you can pin something up at the plodge? Or a college FB group?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Didn’t realize that was a Cambridge College - thought he meant the one in Dublin 🤷🏻*♂️

ReputationRep:
    Yea exactly I do maths at Trinity Cambridge (where unsociable nerds like me exist in large number)

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.