Turn on thread page Beta

Is it possible to do this? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    £20 a year what a bargain haha Should be good literally all you need is a speed bag, heavy bag ring, hand wraps, some gloves, a ring, maybe head gear and an alright trainer, im guessing they will use Uni students from sport to train just a guess if not will be a decent trajner anyway! But definitley try go to one before and learn the fundamentals!
    Yeah I will do it at university, I just wanna see where boxing takes me. As at the moment my life evolved around a girl who doesn't like me back so I need something else in my life lmao
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_miah)
    Yoooo, after my GCSE's I want to start boxing as well.
    Hell, i'm no muscly dude (pretty much asain twink) but I was praised when I used to do other Martial Arts for my speed. To bad I have a glass chin, sloppy footwork and slow reaction time/ability to anticipate and dodge punches ;/
    asian twink omfgg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FailedMyMocks)
    What you gonna study?
    Applied computer science and hopefully move onto computer science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    Applied computer science and hopefully move onto computer science
    Nice. I've applied for computer science and mathematics.. have you got an offer?

ReputationRep:
    Nice. I've applied for computer science and mathematics.. have you got an offer?
    yeah I got a conditional, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    yeah I got a conditional, wbu?
    Nothing as of yet.. apparently they give out offers after the applicant day.

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah they do, they gave me mine around 3 days after

ReputationRep:
    Is this at colleges or universities?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I was considering getting a boxing bag for at home, mainly to let out anger and stress I have in my life. Another question as it just came across in my mind, is it possible from someone to going from having never boxed in their life to a professional in 9 years?
    A professional in 9 years? when do you think to begin with? the later you begin, the higher unlikely it is to become a professional. And before you think about starting a career as a professional, fight in sparring rounds first to see what it means to be in a battle face to face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouAreAYute)
    asian twink omfgg
    **** me just searched up what twink was; a someone on sc sarahah said that i'm one and said its a skinny guy-didn't know it meant gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_miah)
    **** me just searched up what twink was; a someone on sc sarahah said that i'm one and said its a skinny guy-didn't know it meant gay
    lmaoo urban dictionary is the only one thats real

ReputationRep:
    I think that I might get myself a punching bag to help relieve all the stress and anger in my life :dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiarichards16)
    I think that I might get myself a punching bag to help relieve all the stress and anger in my life :dumbells:
    u should, I still need to lol

ReputationRep:
    u should, I still need to lol
    I will

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.