Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I just signed the tenancy agreement for Hamstead Campus and I'll be living in halls starting this september! I was wondering if anyone else is going or if you've been before, what was it like? I'm a bit nervous about the commute as I'll be at city centre campus

ReputationRep:
    Hi, ive looked at this, mainly because its so cheap! Do you know if you get a free bus pass or anything because of the location, only asking because I’ll be at BCU’s City South campus, so its quite a distance! Thanks c
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reannmull)
    Hi, ive looked at this, mainly because its so cheap! Do you know if you get a free bus pass or anything because of the location, only asking because I’ll be at BCU’s City South campus, so its quite a distance! Thanks c
    Hi! You do actually! I went for a viewing the other day and it was actually shockingly good! The building is beautiful and you get a free bus pass which I believe they said is worth 400, so yay Apparently it's 20 minutes on the number 16 bus into city centre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by treestea)
    Hi! You do actually! I went for a viewing the other day and it was actually shockingly good! The building is beautiful and you get a free bus pass which I believe they said is worth 400, so yay Apparently it's 20 minutes on the number 16 bus into city centre.
    Thanks, might be considering this for 2nd year!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reannmull)
    Thanks, might be considering this for 2nd year!
    No problem.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, also living there starting September, wish I had considered it earlier. Got a studio for cheaper than a 6 bed share in the city centre. Excited!

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.