Turn on thread page Beta

I’m a keen writer, AMA watch

ReputationRep:
    I love writing; once I start my imagination never stops. Atmospheric locations are my main source of inspiration.

This thread is here for anyone who needs help with writing something in school. I can provide grammar, spelling, and punctuation help, as well as really flesh out your writing with sophisticated language so you can get those As that you deserve!

Feel free to post here if you would like help!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    xD I was typing fast. I able to offer support though.

ReputationRep:
    What made you display your face

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to, just decided not to hide since I talk to a lot of people and don’t want them thinking I’m male like they have done xD

ReputationRep:
    Are you any good?

ReputationRep:
    lmao I love creating things, like fantasy worlds and stories.

But I hate writing essays, grammar and structuring things. I've been giving my sister my essay drafts to finish off since GCSE all the way to degree level. She loves that **** too :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I’m doing a creative writing story in English. The theme is atmosphere and I’m doing a car crash. I described the scene and moment of crash. She is thrown out of the windshield and wakes up on the ground (I thought it would be better as I could describe things from a better view point). Then climax of tension is when she finds her dead little bro in the back of the car and she sees his lifeless body. At the end she hears Sirens and she is like sobbing and trying to wake Peter (the bro) and then she black outs. So I tried to end it on a cliff hanger because U get a feeling in the story she is hurt badly and so u don’t know if she lives or dies. I am really struggling with ideas for the title. Does anyone have any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    How do you get through writer's block? Whenever I get it I get it for months at a time
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    What kind of thing do you write?

ReputationRep:
    When I submitted my first creative piece at AS (bear in mind it was two weeks into the course) the teacher thought I' d plagiarised (truefax)

I can write like a *****, could and should write for a national newspaper - but it's all if's, buts and maybes and besides they're all rags.

But, OP. You - show us your work?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, she must be on her phone.

ReputationRep:
    Let me copy paste my A* gcse coursework piece

ReputationRep:
    I can't even remember what I submitted for my A Level English. Maybe a gig review and a noir type thing. Those ring a bell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    When I submitted my first creative piece at AS (bear in mind it was two weeks into the course) the teacher thought I' d plagiarised (truefax)

I can write like a *****, could and should write for a national newspaper - but it's all if's, buts and maybes and besides they're all rags.

But, OP. You - show us your work?
    You have an awfully high opinion of yourself, son.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.