zenpa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey everyone zenpa here with your 10 week GYG challenge. Effectively there are around 10 weeks till GCSE exams start (less than 10 for speaking) So from today i will start my GYG seeing what i can achieve in the real thing.

Subjects I take
Spoiler:
Show

Fmaths (done maths a year early and gotten a 9)
Eng Lit
Eng Lang
Bio
Chem
Physics
Comp Sci
French

Grades I hope to achieve

Spoiler:
Show

Fmaths-A^
Eng lit-8+
Eng land-8+
Bio-8+
Chem-8+
Physics-8+
Comp Sci-8+
French-7+

Stuff I've done so far
Spoiler:
Show

Got notes for everything bar last 2 topics in Bio and a few physics notes are lacking some detail so i need to attend to that
Have an army of resources to help so strategy is to go through stuff till the exams

Feel Free to ask any questions and i hope i can answer
zenpa
Rep:
?
Day 3
So over the past few days i have been going through some science topics and answering past paper questions to see where i've been going wrong mainly in the sciences. I also realise that my speaking exams are in a month which is terrifying-i need to start prep ASAP and i hope to use these next few days to focus on subjects such as english and also start going through the computing spec using flashcards.
zenpa
Rep:
?
Day 13
My revision hasn't been going as well as it could have done but now i have completely 100 percent finished all notes for every single subject which is amazing for me and now i'm moving over to cram and remember everything and do questions these days. Also my french speaking exams are in a month so i need to work well to start to revise and to secure my revision properly in order to achieve those 8s and possibly even beyond
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.82%
It's just nice to be back! (172)
27.13%
Not great so far... (227)
35.8%
I want to drop out! (122)
19.24%

Watched Threads