Turn on thread page Beta

10 week challenge: Aiming for 8s and 9s watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone zenpa here with your 10 week GYG challenge. Effectively there are around 10 weeks till GCSE exams start (less than 10 for speaking) So from today i will start my GYG seeing what i can achieve in the real thing.

Subjects I take
    Spoiler:
    Show

Fmaths (done maths a year early and gotten a 9)
    Eng Lit
    Eng Lang
    Bio
    Chem
    Physics
    Comp Sci
    French

Grades I hope to achieve

Spoiler:
    Show

Fmaths-A^
    Eng lit-8+
    Eng land-8+
    Bio-8+
    Chem-8+
    Physics-8+
    Comp Sci-8+
    French-7+

Stuff I've done so far
    Spoiler:
    Show

Got notes for everything bar last 2 topics in Bio and a few physics notes are lacking some detail so i need to attend to that
    Have an army of resources to help so strategy is to go through stuff till the exams

Feel Free to ask any questions and i hope i can answer

ReputationRep:
    Day 3
    So over the past few days i have been going through some science topics and answering past paper questions to see where i've been going wrong mainly in the sciences. I also realise that my speaking exams are in a month which is terrifying-i need to start prep ASAP and i hope to use these next few days to focus on subjects such as english and also start going through the computing spec using flashcards.

ReputationRep:
    Day 13
    My revision hasn't been going as well as it could have done but now i have completely 100 percent finished all notes for every single subject which is amazing for me and now i'm moving over to cram and remember everything and do questions these days. Also my french speaking exams are in a month so i need to work well to start to revise and to secure my revision properly in order to achieve those 8s and possibly even beyond

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.