Turn on thread page Beta

Turning to faith watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    All That She Wants not heard that since the 90s. Reference outta nowhere there, bud.

Remember All The Things She Said from those lesbos t.A.T.u -- quite similar. I remember as a wee bairn Googling them at my uncle's "lesbian russians pics", and getting a solid clip round the ear.
    I think we all did that with Tatu (or tried to, anyway!) :laugh:

yeah, I have a couple of Ace of Base albums. Reminds me of Spanish holidays when I was a kid, all good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    I think we all did that with Tatu (or tried to, anyway!) :laugh:

yeah, I have a couple of Ace of Base albums. Reminds me of Spanish holidays when I was a kid, all good.
    I succeeded. It was just unfortunate Internet history was checked and my nana never looked at me the same way again; little chica thought I was saving myself for her maybe?

What about the Verve? Can you get down with them?

ReputationRep:
    I succeeded. It was just unfortunate Internet history was checked and my nana never looked at me the same way again; little chica thought I was saving myself for her maybe?

What about the Verve? Can you get down with them?
    Hahaha :laugh:

I don't mind the Verve, actually. One of my Dad's 90s obsessions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    Hahaha :laugh:

I don't mind the Verve, actually. One of my Dad's 90s obsessions.
    Good man. Drugs Don't Work is how I start every study session. Peculiarly gets me right in the mood.

Must apologise to OP for taking this considered thread off on a tangent.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Good man. Drugs Don't Work is how I start every study session. Peculiarly gets me right in the mood.

Must apologise to OP for taking this considered thread off on a tangent.
    Do go on, I was just shitposting anyways lol

ReputationRep:
    ur god sanctioned a genocide.. hahah ‘loving’
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I need to sleep (I suppose) but I have Kampfar on and now I feel energised.

Dogs aren't impressed.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by SubhanAslam)
    Just you wait till you get touched by Jesus...

Spoiler:
    Show

In a Mexican prison

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Just you wait till you get touched by Jesus...

Spoiler:
    Show

In a Mexican prison

This really me laugh hahahahhahah. My neighbours thank you.

ReputationRep:
    No he didn't. Unless you class his demolition of Arsenal in 94 as a genocide.

ReputationRep:
    he commanded moses to kill a whole tribe including: Women, Men, Babies and even animals. Now don’t tell me that all of that is from the old testament cause they both have the same god which includes jesus

ReputationRep:
    he commanded moses to kill a whole tribe including: Women, Men, Babies and even animals. Now don’t tell me that all of that is from the old testament cause they both have the same god which includes jesus
    My God is a boy from Tocky, dunno what you're on about la.

ReputationRep:
    I’m slowly turning back to faith in Jesus. It’s not rational, but at this moment in life it’s helping me cope with many of my problems, such as only making 10k a day and a hooker stealing my rolex. We must accept finite dissapointment, but never lose infinite hope.
    Jesus will show you da wae.

ReputationRep:
    You either live in hope or die in dispair. Jesus is the definition of hope and love.... seems logical to me. Even so called 'atheists' act like there is a God, they don't shag there sisters etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gamer2000)
    You either live in hope or die in dispair. Jesus is the definition of hope and love.... seems logical to me. Even so called 'atheists' act like there is a God, they don't shag there sisters etc.
    Even though there are bits in the bible approving of incest? People tend not to be attracted to their family members, it isn't that atheists act like there is a God by not doing so.

ReputationRep:
    I’m slowly turning back to faith in Jesus. It’s not rational, but at this moment in life it’s helping me cope with many of my problems, such as only making 10k a day and a hooker stealing my rolex. We must accept finite dissapointment, but never lose infinite hope.
    lol same thing happened to Vitalyzdtv - 'hooker stealing my rolex'

ReputationRep:
    the weirdest things have been happening to me. I was in such a bad state that i called out to God for His guidance and i promised i would believe in him, if he helps me with my struggles i would be infinitely grateful to Him
    then the next day i see this song start listening to this quite a coincidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3hXC5yNZOc
    I also remember i kept hearing noise everywhere in my house then I said silently "God if you are really there show me a sign" And everything just went silent

But recently I researched alot into it, discovering the 'problem of evil' if god exists, why would he permit evil to exist. if evil existed because of human actions, surely God would have been able to know humans would sin and was powerful enough to prevent it. His very power and strength contradicts the notion of our free will.

I've just been confused lately. I was looking for a saviour. Now i dont know.

ReputationRep:
    God is not a man on a cloud but the spirit of Love, Satan is not a man with horns but the spirit of evil. You can 'feel' love and you can 'feel', 'sense' evil. When you look at a beautiful painting of Africa with its trees, elephants, giraffes and parrots etc. how beautiful. But look harder and you will see the injured baby elephant dragging its broken leg, the lion feasting on a still living antelope, maggots will soon be crawling and burrowing into the eyes of recently poached rhino. Only killed for its horn, a crying 'bleating' baby rhino refusing to leave its dead mother circles the body distressed. When you look at the book of Genesis as an academic you see that it was never meant to be taken literally at all. Its describing the spiritual world in physical ways we can understand. Somehow we chose 'the path of knowledge', a reality where good and evil existed and when we chose this path Genesis says, 'the soil became cursed', i.e. reality changed and we would have to work for our food, pain, injury and death. However good your life gets it will only ever be 50% perfect. You get rich, you get a beautiful woman, but then you get old and watch her die, your friends die etc. At the end you will be living in hope or dying in dispair. I personally believe in Jesus and I believe everything will be alright in the end not just for Christians but for all people of 'good will'. Remember these words when you approach your own end and like Abraham seek to be a 'friend of God', a friend of pure love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gamer2000)
    'friend of God', a friend of pure love.
    I've got one of their albums.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.