Turn on thread page Beta

QUB v Manchester University v Leeds University watch

• View Poll Results: Which is your preferred university to read Law?
    Results hidden until poll closes.

ReputationRep:
    I am applying for second year entry into the Queen's University Belfast, University of Manchester and Leeds University to read law. I would like to ask for opinions and comparisons between these universities as I have to decide to place one of them as firm.

ReputationRep:
    *shrugs*

What career are you thinking of going into? Have you visited all three unis? Which of them do you prefer campus/location-wise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohanGRK)
    *shrugs*

What career are you thinking of going into? Have you visited all three unis? Which of them do you prefer campus/location-wise?
    I am thinking of going into policymaking or the academia, but perhaps after a few years in practice. I am currently in Malaysia, so I do not have the chance to visit the universities yet.
    On hindsight, Belfast seems to be a very nice city, with a beautiful Irish coast and not too big and I have read it is rather affordable.
    On the other hand, Manchester is definitely a bigger city with better connections to cultural institutions (theatre, museums, galleries) but rather expensive. I am actually open to both locations and campuses so along as amenities are accessible.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.