Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, so I am currently in the process of choosing my subjects for the IB, however I am currently struggling to decide on what I want to do for my Group 6 subjects.

So far I have chosen:

English A L&L - HL
    German A - SL
    Economics - HL
    Maths - SL
    Chemistry - HL

and then either Biology or Geography HL. I am not really 100% what I want to do in the future (probably something like management, marketing, economics or law... but I am incredibly indecisive and feel like i might change my mind over the next two years).

I really enjoy both of these subjects and I am relatively good at both of them, but there is no way I am dropping any of my other subjects either, so I have to choose between these two...

Which one do you think I should chose? Which of these could be more useful? Where could I possibly get an easier 7?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlizzlet)
    Where could I possibly get an easier 7?
    Most of my friends say HL Biology is extremely hard, because of heavy workload.
    Geography HL is probably more chill.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.