Turn on thread page Beta

Tongue piercing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hiya my names Courtney, I read loads and loads of reviews and different methods of how painful etc tongue piercings actually are, they all have the pain away lightly I mean yes of course some people don’t feel pain or not a lot anyway, however I had my tongue pierced yesterday at flesh ideas (Stevenage) they was lovely and helped me out a lot, when having it pierced I didn’t feel it at all as they numbed my mouth however a few hours later the pain I was in was indescribable, I was dosed up on paracetamol it helped a lot when my mouth was closed and wasn’t talking, you do talk strange afterwards however the piercing woke me up at about 3ish am, but I got to sleep Farley quick after that, it’s the next day now and I’m still not eating properly however don’t seem to be in as much pain as last night, the piercing shop told me I probably won’t swell up however it was 50/50 chance, and I did almost straight away I have to go back in 5-7 days to have the middle bar fitted then a further 5-7 days for the final bar, I would recommend eating soup with a spoon (not straight from the cup as you can’t suck or swallow past the bar) and porrage is also good
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Courtney.randlex)
    Hiya my names Courtney, I read loads and loads of reviews and different methods of how painful etc tongue piercings actually are, they all have the pain away lightly I mean yes of course some people don’t feel pain or not a lot anyway, however I had my tongue pierced yesterday at flesh ideas (Stevenage) they was lovely and helped me out a lot, when having it pierced I didn’t feel it at all as they numbed my mouth however a few hours later the pain I was in was indescribable, I was dosed up on paracetamol it helped a lot when my mouth was closed and wasn’t talking, you do talk strange afterwards however the piercing woke me up at about 3ish am, but I got to sleep Farley quick after that, it’s the next day now and I’m still not eating properly however don’t seem to be in as much pain as last night, the piercing shop told me I probably won’t swell up however it was 50/50 chance, and I did almost straight away I have to go back in 5-7 days to have the middle bar fitted then a further 5-7 days for the final bar, I would recommend eating soup with a spoon (not straight from the cup as you can’t suck or swallow past the bar) and porrage is also good
    There is this beautiful piece of punctuation called a full stop. Please use it. That was one massive sentence and difficult to read. Also:

- Name's
    - Were lovely
    - Fairly
    - Porridge

Sorry to be so picky but I see so many posts like this where a full stop seemingly isn't known about. If you want more replies write a well written post instead.

On a positive note though your advice seems good for anyone thinking of getting this done.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.